Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

TWT crptic post explained from the horses mouth (kind of)

TWT crptic post explained from the horses mouth (kind of)

Old Mar 31st 2006, 6:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWT crptic post explained from the horses mouth (kind of)

Originally Posted by hevs
Bordy and Mrs B made me an offer i couldn't refuse..... to get the deck roof structure painted so we can get the roof on for him to conveless (sp again) under.
Blimey you guys know how to live down there in Melbourne don'tcha? Almost jealous. I am out for dinner tonight with......da da darrr! the tuckshop ladies - whoo hoo!

Back to Matt, although it's a bummer this whateverhe'sgot, at least if he's dopey, he won't be stressing about remembering things
Old Mar 31st 2006, 6:47 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I can beat the two of you for an exciting time, i was at the school family bingo night last night
Old Mar 31st 2006, 6:53 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Yes we did a bit of painting today before the rain beat us.

Guess who nearly fell off the friggin ladder though. I had visions of having to tell the kids there mum was in the next bed to there dad now. :scared:
Old Mar 31st 2006, 7:02 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

As I said to you before Hevs, but it's worth repeating: you're an example to us all.

Take care mate, and best of luck to you and yours.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 9:26 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all. Tony? I'm not sure i'm the kind of example you all need

Bordy, whats that under your name??
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:01 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks all. Tony? I'm not sure i'm the kind of example you all need

Bordy, whats that under your name??

Thats you. The Pocket Rocket.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:04 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
PMSL, wasn't there a mini vibrator called that
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:06 am
The Godfather

PMSL, wasn't there a mini vibrator called that
WHAT. :scared:

How would I know that, honest I didn't know. I just meant your fairly tiny & always on the go.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

next time u get lost at the hospital, just watch u dont wander on to the mental wing. they might not let u oot
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT. :scared:

I just meant your fairly tiny
have u seen it
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:07 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by soapy
next time u get lost at the hospital, just watch u dont wander on to the mental wing. they might not let u oot
Smart ass.

ps That was a worry
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:10 am
High in the Dandenongs

have u seen it
YOU are so RUDE
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:11 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

have u seen it

I heard he borrowed it from Biggy
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

YOU are so RUDE
lmao......i know but at your age (not bad for 56 though) i doubt that its dainty
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I heard he borrowed it from Biggy
so its second hand, got it from the salvos did he

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.