Turning a page

Old Oct 6th 2011, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Turning a page

If my shoulders get any broader I won't fit through the doors unless I turn sideways.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
If my shoulders get any broader I won't fit through the doors unless I turn sideways.
sending you hugs then - as broad shoulders can be a problem.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Hi hun

Glad you stuck it out and have managed to come out the other side. If you're ever in need of a break, head on over here for a few days. You can stay with me and we'll have a good old natter (with wine of course!)
Would love to come visit....where are you? I am in Melbourne for the next few weeks training so am hoping to post on here for a meet and drinks with anyone down there.

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Now we just need an update on the 'man'
'The Man' has turned out to be a little treasure. My first and hopefully last Oz BF. He has most of the qualities I admire and some that I am getting used to. But on a scale of 1 - 10 he is very high up there. His best quality is....he is a gentleman. Very old fashioned and with me (or so I thought) being a feminist, thought this would be an issue - but I have found that I am quite old fashioned as well. I like to be treated like a lady - have the door held open, have the chair pulled out for me to sit, have him do the 'man' things. A big turnaround for me as 'miss independant'!
Old Oct 6th 2011, 12:26 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sasbear
Would love to come visit....where are you? I am in Melbourne for the next few weeks training so am hoping to post on here for a meet and drinks with anyone down there.

'The Man' has turned out to be a little treasure. My first and hopefully last Oz BF. He has most of the qualities I admire and some that I am getting used to. But on a scale of 1 - 10 he is very high up there. His best quality is....he is a gentleman. Very old fashioned and with me (or so I thought) being a feminist, thought this would be an issue - but I have found that I am quite old fashioned as well. I like to be treated like a lady - have the door held open, have the chair pulled out for me to sit, have him do the 'man' things. A big turnaround for me as 'miss independant'!
Good men like that are hard to find. Enjoy. x
Old Oct 6th 2011, 1:13 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I do love good news threads. Glad to hear you so happy, sas - long may it continue.