Wikiposts

ttfn possoms ....

Old Mar 24th 2007, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ttfn possoms ....

We are still waiting our visa's, but my OH has been offeed a job in Tasmania, so will be really interested in your opinion

Really hope you are having a wonderful time

Daryl
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mashy
Don`t sell us short.......................we`re also alcholics
of course-we're out for a few tinnies this arvo so come along !
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:42 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
of course-we're out for a few tinnies this arvo so come along !

Will do our best to get back in time. It might take some time for me to find myself a new personality Wonder if they have them in Harris Scarfe
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:44 am
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Will do our best to get back in time. It might take some time for me to find myself a new personality Wonder if they have them in Harris Scarfe
Hey wish I was over could pop down and have a few tinnies with you!!!!
Gary and Vikky
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by GaryVFR8
Hey wish I was over could pop down and have a few tinnies with you!!!!
Gary and Vikky

If you don`t mind associating with the likes of us, then your`e more than welcome anytime
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:51 am
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

If you don`t mind associating with the likes of us, then your`e more than welcome anytime
Hey, I'm not fussy hope your not with me being a northerner!!!!
Really looking forward to moving to Tassie!!!!
Never been down to Hobart so looking forward to visting down there!!!
I'm thinking more and more that I should have a holiday and not start work till after the new year a months holiday will do me good I think. HEHE!!!!
Gary and Vikky
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:53 am
Account Closed

I'm thinking more and more that I should have a holiday and not start work till after the new year a months holiday will do me good I think. HEHE!!!!
Gary and Vikky

I`m a fellow northerner myself............from the hell hole called Heywood I know I`ve said that Heywood is full of ar$eholes.........just didn`t realise that I was one of them
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:56 am
Karoola!!!!!!

I`m a fellow northerner myself............from the hell hole called Heywood I know I`ve said that Heywood is full of ar$eholes.........just didn`t realise that I was one of them
Are you another Oldham fan or do you support glory hunters United!!!!
Wish we was moving over sooner now we have got the visa,
Just need to save more money up and want to have final summer in UK and vist some more places in europe!!!
Gary and Vikky
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:58 am
Account Closed

Are you another Oldham fan or do you support glory hunters United!!!!
Wish we was moving over sooner now we have got the visa,
Just need to save more money up and want to have final summer in UK and vist some more places in europe!!!
Gary and Vikky

We support neither Oldham or United. we support Bury

They`re doing really well. 16 games without a win
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Gary and Vikky
not bothered about you being a northener, it's the preston fan thing that's a worry......
Old Mar 24th 2007, 12:02 pm
Karoola!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
not bothered about you being a northener, it's the preston fan thing that's a worry......
Hey that so called manager for England cost Bury £25,000 last night by not playing Daved Nugent!!! Hey he might play on Tuesday!!!
Maybe its just northerners who move to Tassie due to the extra warm climate!!!
Gary and Vikky
Old Mar 24th 2007, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

Hey that so called manager for England cost Bury £25,000 last night by not playing Daved Nugent!!! Hey he might play on Tuesday!!!
Maybe its just northerners who move to Tassie due to the extra warm climate!!!
Gary and Vikky

Bury are rapidly heading for the Conference Leaugue, closely followed by the Sunday School League
Chris Casper has just been offered and accepted to manage them for another 2 years
Old Mar 24th 2007, 12:16 pm
Karoola!!!!!!

Bury are rapidly heading for the Conference Leaugue, closely followed by the Sunday School League
Chris Casper has just been offered and accepted to manage them for another 2 years
Hey hopefully we are heading to the Prem!!! Hope so then I can watch the matches in Tassie!!!!
We have two ex Bury players at Preston Nugent and Whalley. Both Superb buys who without we would be down near the bottom of the table.
It's funny the biggest croud at Gigg Lane now is for FC United not Bury. I have always had a bit of a soft spot for Bury they are a good club wish they could have some good luck!!!
Gary and Vikky
Old Mar 24th 2007, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

Hey hopefully we are heading to the Prem!!! Hope so then I can watch the matches in Tassie!!!!
We have two ex Bury players at Preston Nugent and Whalley. Both Superb buys who without we would be down near the bottom of the table.
It's funny the biggest croud at Gigg Lane now is for FC United not Bury. I have always had a bit of a soft spot for Bury they are a good club wish they could have some good luck!!!
Gary and Vikky

Unfortunately, the directors at Bury haven`t got a clue
They`ve let their best players go for next to nothing and the odds are stacked against them at the minute
We used to go and watch them before we left the UK, not sure they`ll still be in the league when we retrn to the UK for a visit
Think they need a lot more than luck