Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Donald
84.62%
Hillary
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Old Feb 15th 2017, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Originally Posted by GarryP
Err, if you remember I pointed out he was too much of a lying, psychotic, narcissistic little criminal to be allowed to run - last year.

Frankly everything he's done since has demonstrated that he was unfit for any office, many times over.

We're now just talking about what institution with bars on the windows he should be put in; maximum security prison, mental institution, or death row.

The mental institution is the centralist position, the right would put up in maximum security and the left would execute him.
Centralist would give him a fair trial first.

Thanks for letting us know how far to the left you really lean.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 7:27 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
But what did any of this violence 'solve'? The world is still very divided and we seem to be under threat of terror everyday. Some would argue because of our own position (or that of those who lead our 'free' nations) in going to war without legal or moral justification.

No point in arguing with your ignorance though.
Bizarre

Open you eyes (very difficult for you I know but try anyway) and look through history and you'll see what violence solved. The bully at school didn't stop until someone kicked his ass one day - you get the drift. Even when there is a negotiated settlement, often violence got both sides to that point

Dude, you chose to take offence at something that was not in reply to you or directed at you. Don't then get all arsey because you don't agree and start calling me ignorant. Pathetic
Old Feb 15th 2017, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Um,

So any major achievements/failures yet, like WWIII?

Old Feb 15th 2017, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Bizarre

Open you eyes (very difficult for you I know but try anyway) and look through history and you'll see what violence solved. The bully at school didn't stop until someone kicked his ass one day - you get the drift. Even when there is a negotiated settlement, often violence got both sides to that point

Dude, you chose to take offence at something that was not in reply to you or directed at you. Don't then get all arsey because you don't agree and start calling me ignorant. Pathetic
Very rich coming for to tell me to open my eyes. Your words on invasion of Australia would offend anyone who is against the slaughter inflicted upon aboriginals. You define ignorance. Take your own advice some day.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Very rich coming for to tell me to open my eyes. Your words on invasion of Australia would offend anyone who is against the slaughter inflicted upon aboriginals. You define ignorance. Take your own advice some day.
Most of the time I think he professes to hold the views he peddles to shock or draw comment; occasionally I think he really must serious which is more worrying.

History has taught us that violence happens which in an extreme right wing mind is read as the solution to everything which is a much different thing. The views on colonialism are very eighteenth and nineteenth century. If the Chinese, Russians, North Koreans or whatever invaded wherever he lives (on his quest to garner as many passports as a pack of playing cards) we'd just remind him that violence is the solution, lap it up, submit.

I can also imagine the scene in the Zulu Valentines Day household - Mrs Z 'where's my flowers, chocolates and champagne?' Mr Z - shut up, ****h, wack, wack. Children come in - wack, wack.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
I can also imagine the scene in the Zulu Valentines Day household - Mrs Z 'where's my flowers, chocolates and champagne?' Mr Z - shut up, ****h, wack, wack. Children come in - wack, wack.
You have rather odd perceptions of people. Yesterday you were dreaming of me in a Aussie Citizenship ceremony. Weirdo.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 11:35 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

FFS, are you mental?

You are arguing against historical reality - it doesn't matter what my opinion of it is

I don't want to see anyone slaughtered but if people want to oppose others who have superior weapons, tactics, resources and numbers and a hard-on for taking over that's their issue and they pay the price - and that's what happened. Deal with it. There is no place for modern SJW hand-wringing and guilt - we weren't there
Old Feb 15th 2017, 11:42 am
Proudly Deplorable

Most of the time I think he professes to hold the views he peddles to shock or draw comment; occasionally I think he really must serious which is more worrying.

History has taught us that violence happens which in an extreme right wing mind is read as the solution to everything which is a much different thing. The views on colonialism are very eighteenth and nineteenth century. If the Chinese, Russians, North Koreans or whatever invaded wherever he lives (on his quest to garner as many passports as a pack of playing cards) we'd just remind him that violence is the solution, lap it up, submit.

Seen and not heard OzT, seen and not heard

I am genuinely hard right-wing and dig what the UK did in colonising the world (I wasn't there BTW so you can't blame me for what happened!). What's hard to understand about that. I write what I believe and think. If others take offence to that then that's their issue - party on

My wife and I don't celebrate 'we need something to keep sales going after Christmas and before Easter so let's invent something - romantic will do' day

Hope this helps
Old Feb 15th 2017, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
You have rather odd perceptions of people. Yesterday you were dreaming of me in a Aussie Citizenship ceremony. Weirdo.
It's a parody on 'violence is the answer to everything'.

I mistook why you were at the citizenship ceremony actually. Twas you who mentioned travelling on British and being at the ceremony.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amazulu
FFS, are you mental?

You are arguing against historical reality - it doesn't matter what my opinion of it is

I don't want to see anyone slaughtered but if people want to oppose others who have superior weapons, tactics, resources and numbers and a hard-on for taking over that's their issue and they pay the price - and that's what happened. Deal with it. There is no place for modern SJW hand-wringing and guilt - we weren't there
No to the first question. I just have a different view to you and I was extracting the urine from you. I've seen you telling people to lighten up after you've insulted them quite often as it happens.

You have a view on historical reality; others have a view on historical reality; yours is always right? One of the reasons for studying history is to learn from the mistakes of the past.

You use this SJW term frequently now, to go with hope it helps and western haters etc. Just to turn that on you; you stand up for social injustice do you?
Old Feb 15th 2017, 1:32 pm
Proudly Deplorable

No to the first question. I just have a different view to you and I was extracting the urine from you. I've seen you telling people to lighten up after you've insulted them quite often as it happens.

You have a view on historical reality; others have a view on historical reality; yours is always right? One of the reasons for studying history is to learn from the mistakes of the past.

You use this SJW term frequently now, to go with hope it helps and western haters etc. Just to turn that on you; you stand up for social injustice do you?
You've replied to the wong post turbo

Do keep up
Old Feb 15th 2017, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's a parody on 'violence is the answer to everything'.

I mistook why you were at the citizenship ceremony actually. Twas you who mentioned travelling on British and being at the ceremony.
You don't need a ceremony to aquire citizenships. All you need to parents with the right papers. Yes I was born with the right pedigree. I hope that doesn't make you feel a sense of envy and resentment like all good left wingers feel.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 10:29 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

It never ceases to amaze me how many people are ashamed of their ancestor's conduct in the past, but are unwilling to give up the freedoms and opportunities that have been bequeathed to them. Don't get me wrong, I think the slaughter of the American Indians, Aboriginals plus other peoples was breath takingly cruel and shocking. However they all have one thing in common, I didn't do any of them, and so I won't be apologizing any time soon.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 10:43 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
It never ceases to amaze me how many people are ashamed of their ancestor's conduct in the past, but are unwilling to give up the freedoms and opportunities that have been bequeathed to them. Don't get me wrong, I think the slaughter of the American Indians, Aboriginals plus other peoples was breath takingly cruel and shocking. However they all have one thing in common, I didn't do any of them, and so I won't be apologizing any time soon.
Exactly. All this modern hand-wringing and guilt is pathetic - we weren't there!

The Anglo-centric world we live in, the world that Britain built, is a great place and a much better place than if it had been colonised by Spain, Portugal or Germany etc, or indeed if it had been left alone. Winner takes all
Old Feb 15th 2017, 11:29 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I'd check where the odds are of Trump getting impeached.

Currently 6:4 at Paddy Power

https://sports.paddypower.mobi/#spor...event/11707456

Ladbrokes has it at 10:11 for him to be impeached or resign

https://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/b...als/222881036/

Those have come in significantly since Nov, when it was already 8:1 (or 4:1 once he opened his mouth at the press conference).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.