Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Donald
84.62%
Hillary
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Old Nov 11th 2016, 2:54 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Originally Posted by morpeth
So Clinton's words about "super predators", and policies of her husband that led ( so I understand ) to a lot more minorities in prison, does that make her racist ? People evolve.

I think he said many things just to be elected.

What policies does he have that are racist ?

You are correct if 1/3 of Latinos in Florida voted for him that doesn't prove he isnt a racist, but I think it does show maybe it isn't as clear if he is racist as you think.
Are you talking about the three strike rule? I can't say if that was racist or not even though it did put a lot more black people in prison.

His position on Mexicans and Muslims tells me he is racist.
Old Nov 11th 2016, 3:29 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Explain how the world is micing forward. Narcissism, sexism and racism just won the US presidency without the popular vote.
That system suited you when UKIP got 4 million votes and no seats though
Old Nov 11th 2016, 3:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
<snip>

Here we go, this bloke 100% correct
Was this snipped because of a couple of swear words? Please tell me not
Old Nov 11th 2016, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

But surely some Latinos voting for him doesn't mean he isn't racist? He himself probably doesn't think he is racist. It's his ridiculous policies that prove he is. He might be friends with many black people. His full page add against the kids from New York who got wrongfully convicted of rape suggests he is racist. I think he is racist because of his words and his actions.
Which of his policies are actually racist?
Old Nov 11th 2016, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

That system suited you when UKIP got 4 million votes and no seats though
How did it suit me?
Old Nov 11th 2016, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Beoz
Which of his policies are actually racist?
Don't bother princess, you get grumpy when I reply. Maybe sit a few of them out.
Old Nov 11th 2016, 3:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pulaski
I don't agree with the spin, but that is profoundly correct, especially after 4:30. The PC crowd have driven free speech underground, anything that doesn't meet the left's standard of what is "acceptable" is labled "hate speech" and is shut down.
Yep, what I find most frightening is their inability to see this and take stock of their part in UKIP, Brexit, Trump. It shows a truly worrying level of arrogance, fair play to this fella for admitting to being part of the problem.
Old Nov 11th 2016, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Don't bother princess, you get grumpy when I reply. Maybe sit a few of them out.
So none of them? Final answer?
Old Nov 11th 2016, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Must be final answer then. So you just went with what the idiot left sold you, then when you actually looked at Trumps policies, you found none to be actually racist?
Old Nov 11th 2016, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Old Nov 11th 2016, 8:00 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 11th 2016, 8:01 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

UKIP, Brexit, Trump. It shows a truly worrying level of arrogance
It shows a truly worrying level of stupidity.

Just think what's going to happen when automation really starts to bite and 10,000 at a time are sacked to make way for a mainframe. When unemployment is 20% and climbing.

They are already not happy with relatively beguine circumstances; they are going to be rioting when that happens. And the likes of Trump, May, Trunbull aren't going to support them, they are going to blame them.

There's a lot to be said to being well out of the way.
Old Nov 11th 2016, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by GarryP
It shows a truly worrying level of stupidity.

Just think what's going to happen when automation really starts to bite and 10,000 at a time are sacked to make way for a mainframe. When unemployment is 20% and climbing.

They are already not happy with relatively beguine circumstances; they are going to be rioting when that happens. And the likes of Trump, May, Trunbull aren't going to support them, they are going to blame them.

There's a lot to be said to being well out of the way.
Automation has already kicked in. Its called the industrial revolution.

There's a cool article on it here. http://history-world.org/Industrial%20Intro.htm
Old Nov 11th 2016, 8:42 am
Last resort... format c:/

Location: Singapore to Surfers Paradise to... Tenerife... to Gran Canaria!
astera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
This doesn't mean Trump will be successful, but people voting for him at least in area I am in, did so for a hope of some positive change. They didn't even see a chance of that under Clinton, and whether correct or not, the feeling was that she looked down on the white working class and poor. I think Sanders could have got their vote.
Clinton ultimately bears more responsibility than anyone else for Trump's success. The high-up Dems are up there with her as well in terms of shouldering the blame.

I think they thought that the Republicans didn't have a single, decent candidate, so that whoever gets the Democratic Party nomination virtually automatically becomes the next President.

Enter Hilary... secret help from Dems in charge of the process and rigged primaries... got the nomination. "Yippee, I'm the next President." Errr, not quite...
Old Nov 11th 2016, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

History Tells Us What Will Happen Next With Brexit And Trump | The Huffington Post

Quite a clever article here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.