Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Trivia Quiz - where can I get one?

Trivia Quiz - where can I get one?

Old Sep 24th 2013, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Trivia Quiz - where can I get one?

Hi all,

I need to do a trivia quiz for my son's soccer team and parents. Ideally something OK for a mix of ages from 13 upwards.

They're a mix of nationalities and senses of humour ranging from zero to outragous.

Has anybody already done a quiz that they can share with me or could you direct me to a website where I can get some quickly for free? I've googled but can only find crap sites.

Thanks,
Ren
Old Sep 24th 2013, 7:39 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trivia Quiz - where can I get one?

Originally Posted by RenShen
Hi all,

I need to do a trivia quiz for my son's soccer team and parents. Ideally something OK for a mix of ages from 13 upwards.

They're a mix of nationalities and senses of humour ranging from zero to outragous.

Has anybody already done a quiz that they can share with me or could you direct me to a website where I can get some quickly for free? I've googled but can only find crap sites.

Thanks,
Ren
Join at www.funtrivia.com

it's free, and there is a section where you can take childrens quizzes, just look at the questions and pinch some. You will have to do the quizzes to see the questions, but there are thousands, that's where the various BE quixxes come from.

BE quizzes are here.
BE quiz
http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=44158

Barbie quiz
http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=70965

Bull Quiz
http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=101044
Old Sep 25th 2013, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you
Old Sep 25th 2013, 8:42 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RenShen
Thank you
I've got a quiz that has been tried and tested on many students in many high schools here. You might not want all of it, but you could pluck out the questions you do want.
PM me your email adress if you'd like me to send it on.