Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Trio jailed for Kriss race murder

Trio jailed for Kriss race murder

Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:00 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Trio jailed for Kriss race murder

Three men have been jailed for life after they were found guilty of the racially-motivated murder of white Glasgow teenager Kriss Donald.

Faisal Mushtaq, 27, Zeeshan Shahid, 28, and his brother Imran Shahid, 29, had denied murdering Kriss, 15, in 2004.

Kriss's mother Angela - quiet during the trial - shouted: "You bastards," as the jury delivered its verdict.

Imran Shahid must serve a minimum of 25 years, Zeeshan Shahid, 23 years minimum and Mushtaq, at least 22 years.

Outside the court, Ms Donald, 42, thanked police, the prosecution and witnesses.

She said: "Justice has been done, thank you - it is over."

The six week trial had heard that her son had shouted: "I'm only 15, what have I done?" as he was dragged from the street and into a car.

The gang took him on a 200-mile journey to Dundee and back while they made phone calls looking for a house to take him to.

Having no success, they returned to Glasgow and took him to the quiet Clyde Walkway, near Celtic FC's training ground.

There, they held his arms and stabbed him 13 times before dousing him with petrol and setting him alight while he may still have been alive.
Beeb.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:09 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trio jailed for Kriss race murder

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

Three men have been jailed for life after they were found guilty of the racially-motivated murder of white Glasgow teenager Kriss Donald.

Faisal Mushtaq, 27, Zeeshan Shahid, 28, and his brother Imran Shahid, 29, had denied murdering Kriss, 15, in 2004.

Kriss's mother Angela - quiet during the trial - shouted: "You bastards," as the jury delivered its verdict.

Imran Shahid must serve a minimum of 25 years, Zeeshan Shahid, 23 years minimum and Mushtaq, at least 22 years.

Outside the court, Ms Donald, 42, thanked police, the prosecution and witnesses.

The six week trial had heard that her son had shouted: "I'm only 15, what have I done?" as he was dragged from the street and into a car.

The gang took him on a 200-mile journey to Dundee and back while they made phone calls looking for a house to take him to.

Having no success, they returned to Glasgow and took him to the quiet Clyde Walkway, near Celtic FC's training ground.

There, they held his arms and stabbed him 13 times before dousing him with petrol and setting him alight while he may still have been alive.
Beeb.

Yep, I've been following this case.

A revolting, revolting act.

Three arxeholes who couldn't come to terms with being assaulted in a nightclub think that it will be suitable revenge to tear a 15 year old child away from his friend and stab him repeatedly and then set him on fire while he was alive.

How repugnant!

His only crime, his colour.

I hope I am not being controversial here but I feel that if the assailants had not been identified as from a BME community and the victim white, we might have heard more talk about racist outrage and race hate crime as we so rightly did at the murders of Anthony(?) Walker and Stephen Lawrence.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:09 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trio jailed for Kriss race murder

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

Beeb.

Thats just horrible!!! That poor kid.....