Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Toon Army, best fans............

Toon Army, best fans............

Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:57 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Toon Army, best fans............

Spot the difference away to Palermo

West Ham at Palermo

Best fans my arse 180 of them bothered
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:18 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Toon Army, best fans............

Originally Posted by fraser
Spot the difference away to Palermo

West Ham at Palermo

Best fans my arse 180 of them bothered
The winter nights must just fly by in your house.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

God when I first read that really fast, I thought you were congratulating toon and amy....and my first response was "amy's pregnant"!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:49 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
The winter nights must just fly by in your house.
As must sex for your missus.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:57 am

As must sex for your missus.
No she's more than content thanks.

Yours must be getting fed up with your incessant whinging though. Is that in 5 second bursts also?

Can't you think of a more interesting thread than West Ham, West Ham?
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:00 am

No she's more than content thanks.

Yours must be getting fed up with your incessant whinging though. Is that in 5 second bursts also?
She must be easily pleased.

As for whinging, pot kettle comes to mind.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:06 am

She must be easily pleased.

As for whinging, pot kettle comes to mind.
Not as easy as your misus!

As for whinging, you wrote the book. Now stop being so bitter and get yourself a job.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:08 am

Is that it, is that supposed to bother me do try harder, mind you I suppose you've heard that from your missus as well.

I'm the bitter one eh, the one that came on to your thread digging you out not me mate I'm not a keyboard warrior.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:17 am

Is that it, is that supposed to bother me do try harder, mind you I suppose you've heard that from your missus as well.
Really think we best stop with the more personal insults before we both say something we really regret.

I have never experienced such an attention seeking tit as you.
You post dross after dross. You whinge, but do absolutely nothing about the situation, everything is never your fault, just bitter retort again and again.

Get off your fat arse, get a job, be a man for once in your life. Stop reliving your times inside with your fellow lags.

What was it you said on a thread once. "I would never stitch anyone up to the police unless it involved senior citizens or children" or words to that effect.

That sums you up.

I'm not going to waste anymore of my Sunday on a pathetic individual such as yourself.

Last edited by rossifumi; Nov 4th 2006 at 10:19 am.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:22 am

Really think we best stop with the more personal insults before we both say something we really regret.

I have never experienced such an attention seeking tit as you.
You post dross after dross. You whinge, but do absolutely nothing about the situation, everything is never your fault, just bitter retort again and again.

Get off your fat arse, get a job, be a man for once in your life. Stop reliving your times inside with your fellow lags.

What was it you said on a thread once. "I would never stitch anyone up to the police unless it involved senior citizens or children" or words to that effect.

I'm not going to waste anymore of my Sunday on a pathetic individual such as yourself.

That sums you up.

For one you started with the personal insults not me, if you don't like a thread don't read it, if you think comments from someone on an internet forum who no doubt would be to cowardly to say them to my face would bother me you're seriously deluded.

As for looking for a job I've applied for at least 200 since being here, is that enough effort for you.

You've at there and thought about what wa the nastiest thing you could say to upset me and fell woefully short, oh well better luck next time
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:27 am

Yeah because I invited you in to this thread and asked you to start attempting to insult me with your childish drivel.

*shakes head in disbelief how someone can make a pratt of themselves without any help*
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:31 am

For one you started with the personal insults not me, if you don't like a thread don't read it, if you think comments from someone on an internet forum who no doubt would be to cowardly to say them to my face would bother me you're seriously deluded.

As for looking for a job I've applied for at least 200 since being here, is that enough effort for you.

You've at there and thought about what wa the nastiest thing you could say to upset me and fell woefully short, oh well better luck next time
Think you did actually start it at post #4.

200 applications, do you think they're all trying to tell you something?

You really need to sort your CV out, that's if you had anything to put in it of course.

Grow up with your "say it to my face" comment, sheesh.

You gonna roll me over g'vnor? Give me a good seeing to, you must have had plenty of experience with dropping the soap in the shower whilst inside.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah because I invited you in to this thread and asked you to start attempting to insult me with your childish drivel.

*shakes head in disbelief how someone can make a pratt of themselves without any help*

Walk away hon. Sometimes it's the better part of valour to know when you are dealing with a person not worthy of your time.

You know nothing he said is true. You are one of the sweetest and nicest people on the forum. You are not whinging, just sharing your thoughts when times are good and bad as many others do.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:36 am

You manage that everyday don't you mate?

Right really gotta dash, have a good day as I know this is really going to eat you up inside.

I'll stand back and await the 'poor you, poor you' Fraser fan club...AGAIN!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You manage that everyday don't you mate?

Right really gotta dash, have a good day as I know this is really going to eat you up inside.

I'll stand back and await the 'poor you, poor you' Fraser fan club...AGAIN!

There's a fraser fan club? How much are the fees and why didnt I know about this before!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.