Toilet humour.

Old Oct 13th 2006, 8:23 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toilet humour.

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Was the "no water" sign in Italian or English, Sam?

It was in English.
Old Oct 13th 2006, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Fabulous thread!!!
Old Oct 13th 2006, 8:48 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember when my cat Gordon ate some tinsel off the tree. Hubby and I were terrified he would get an obstruction and we watched that poor cat every time he shat in his litter tray.

The next day, when he went for a dump, I spotted some shimmering tinsel making a grand entrance from his arse.

Calling hubby, we both proceeded to watch as Gordon gave an 'anal birthing' to a 12 inch piece of tinsel.

And who says that shit doesnt shine!
Old Oct 13th 2006, 8:53 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I remember when my cat Gordon ate some tinsel off the tree. Hubby and I were terrified he would get an obstruction and we watched that poor cat every time he shat in his litter tray.

The next day, when he went for a dump, I spotted some shimmering tinsel making a grand entrance from his arse.

Calling hubby, we both proceeded to watch as Gordon gave an 'anal birthing' to a 12 inch piece of tinsel.

And who says that shit doesnt shine!
lol, had a similar experience with my Mum's old cat a few years back. She ate on of those long velour cat toys (the kind that come on a stick). She ate about 12 inches off it if I remember correctly, and right enough, we got it all back a few days later
Old Oct 13th 2006, 8:57 pm

I think the worst thing Gordon has eaten is about 8 inches of thick rubber band.

I made sure he passed that as well, save hundreds on surgery.
Old Oct 13th 2006, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BertieB
PMSL - that's a cracker

If i need to go i usually nip into the disabled toilet as there is never a queue waiting outside so its unlikely someone will nip in after you lol
Old Oct 13th 2006, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond repute

My most recent embarrassing bowel moment/movement was in 2003 when we were on holiday in Jamaica. I had a dodgy tummy which I'd tried to ignore, and one morning in bed I felt the urge to fart, as you do, only it was rather more solid (for that read runny) and went all over the bedsheets! I was mortifed and had to ask hubby to wake up and get out of bed so I could strip it. I then proceeded to try and wash it off in the bathroom so the maid wouldn't think how disgusting we were. Unfortunately that same morning I had another attack and went running to the loo to offload it, only when I came to flush the loo it just filled up instead of disappearing. The water got higher and higher and eventually overflowed from the bowl all over the bathroom floor. I was even more mortified because the water contained all the remnants of my diarrhoea-ridden dump, the smell was appalling and I had to cover my extreme embarrassment and ask for the on-site plumber to come and unblock it! We then made a hasty exit to the bar and didn't go back till we thought it was safe. When we eventually got back to the cottage the plumber was still there, he'd just shoved a large plunger down the bowl and freed the blockage, he was very nice about it but there was still a mess in the bathroom, which we left for the cleaners to sort out! (Having tried to soak up the worst with the bath towels).

At the time it wasn't very funny, but oh how we laugh about it now ...
Old Oct 13th 2006, 10:44 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon you could have fit a whole human head up some of their bums.
That should be an olympic sport.
Old Oct 13th 2006, 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by Britishaussie
My most recent embarrassing bowel moment/movement was in 2003 when we were on holiday in Jamaica. I had a dodgy tummy which I'd tried to ignore, and one morning in bed I felt the urge to fart, as you do, only it was rather more solid (for that read runny) and went all over the bedsheets! I was mortifed and had to ask hubby to wake up and get out of bed so I could strip it. I then proceeded to try and wash it off in the bathroom so the maid wouldn't think how disgusting we were. Unfortunately that same morning I had another attack and went running to the loo to offload it, only when I came to flush the loo it just filled up instead of disappearing. The water got higher and higher and eventually overflowed from the bowl all over the bathroom floor. I was even more mortified because the water contained all the remnants of my diarrhoea-ridden dump, the smell was appalling and I had to cover my extreme embarrassment and ask for the on-site plumber to come and unblock it! We then made a hasty exit to the bar and didn't go back till we thought it was safe. When we eventually got back to the cottage the plumber was still there, he'd just shoved a large plunger down the bowl and freed the blockage, he was very nice about it but there was still a mess in the bathroom, which we left for the cleaners to sort out! (Having tried to soak up the worst with the bath towels).

At the time it wasn't very funny, but oh how we laugh about it now ...

PMSL

I reckon it was the pipes being too narrow and unable to cope with a good decent sized Western Jobby.
Old Oct 13th 2006, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

I think the worst thing Gordon has eaten is about 8 inches of thick rubber band.

I made sure he passed that as well, save hundreds on surgery.
when my dog nala was a pup, she used to eat her own poo, and when she was having a rather large poo out came a crayon,a sock and a pebble.
Old Oct 13th 2006, 11:17 pm

Originally Posted by flipflop
when my dog nala was a pup, she used to eat her own poo, and when she was having a rather large poo out came a crayon,a sock and a pebble.

That is one habit my little whippet never had thank god.

Good job we dont eat our own poo.
Old Oct 13th 2006, 11:32 pm

God I must tell you.

My builder is here putting in a new kitchen door. He disappeared to the toilet for twenty minutes and has just emerged.

My flat now smells like a bad stomach, he has seriously made the worst smell of faeces I have ever smelt.

Abdel has gone into hiding in the other room and you can even hear the cat saying 'Jesus christ, has a rat crawled up his arse' and is now covering his mouth up with his ginger paw.

Someone please get me the 'bowel police'.
Old Oct 13th 2006, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flipflop
My pup eats the cat shit out of the tray - always know when he's had a nibble - his shit has litter in it
Old Oct 13th 2006, 11:45 pm

Originally Posted by sassycat
My pup eats the cat shit out of the tray - always know when he's had a nibble - his shit has litter in it

Im going to vomit right now.

If you could smell my toilet now, you would be sick. Im sure my builder has E Coli of the bowel, this cannot be normal.
Old Oct 13th 2006, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Im going to vomit right now.

If you could smell my toilet now, you would be sick. Im sure my builder has E Coli of the bowel, this cannot be normal.
LMAO :scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.