Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Today is National Sympathy Free Day

Today is National Sympathy Free Day

Old Mar 2nd 2012, 11:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Today is National Sympathy Free Day

For those that didnt know today is the worlds first International Sympathy Free day...

Not to be confused with Free Sympathy Day.. A day that highlights the illegal detention of Sympathy

Nor Free Sympathy... The campaign to encourage society to be sympathetic to the needs of others...

The first Sympathy Free Day has been launched to provide an international focus for those who have no sympathy for others...

If you want to find out more why not visit the wedontgiveaflyingfluck website at

[email protected]ko

HE is marking this auspicious event by NOT bringing me breakfast in bed

How are you celebrating this day.
Old Mar 2nd 2012, 11:51 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today is National Sympathy Free Day

I thought that was BE, everyday :/
Old Mar 2nd 2012, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope... Today is special... Evidenced by the fact I STILL dont have my toast n marmalade...

It's Saturday morning FFS..

I ALWAYS get breakfast in bed on saturday mornings....

This just isnt right!
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 12:20 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Nope... Today is special... Evidenced by the fact I STILL dont have my toast n marmalade...

It's Saturday morning FFS..

I ALWAYS get breakfast in bed on saturday mornings....

This just isnt right!
After our 3am 'Insomnia Club' chat this morning Eddie, gatecrashed by Gordon and your cat, I finally fell asleep at just after 4am. Mr PP is now making me egg on toast, glass of pineapple juice and a cuppa.

He wants to know if you would like some?
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
After our 3am 'Insomnia Club' chat this morning Eddie, gatecrashed by Gordon and your cat, I finally fell asleep at just after 4am. Mr PP is now making me egg on toast, glass of pineapple juice and a cuppa.

He wants to know if you would like some?
No .. I'm supporting HIS inertia ... That would be betraying the principles of the whole campaign!

But tell Mr PP thankyou...
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 12:30 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

No .. I'm supporting HIS inertia ... That would be betraying the principles of the whole campaign!

But tell Mr PP thankyou...
I am so knackered it isnt true Even Gordon hasnt had his breakfast and is fast asleep.

Are you tired? Did you go to bed in the end?
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am so knackered it isnt true Even Gordon hasnt had his breakfast and is fast asleep.

Are you tired? Did you go to bed in the end?
Knackered. Didnt have a sleep Nope, been up since 2
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 12:36 am

Knackered. Didnt have a sleep Nope, been up since 2
Bloody hell! The mersyndol got me to sleep, I am wondering if it is worth buying a box of Restavit to take with panadol osteo at night so I get that combination without the codeine?
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 12:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bloody hell! The mersyndol got me to sleep, I am wondering if it is worth buying a box of Restavit to take with panadol osteo at night so I get that combination without the codeine?
If you CAN take the restivit dont take more than a 1/4 of a tablet to avoid paradoxical side effects
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 12:59 am

If you CAN take the restivit dont take more than a 1/4 of a tablet to avoid paradoxical side effects
I would save it for desperate measures as the steroids are causing overall aches at the moment, so I would be very careful with it.

What are you up to today, anything nice? I am at the wildlife hospital tomorrow to work and see Henry, but today I was going to take some photos but as I have my neighbours red heeler, may just hang out at home.
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I would save it for desperate measures as the steroids are causing overall aches at the moment, so I would be very careful with it.

What are you up to today, anything nice? I am at the wildlife hospital tomorrow to work and see Henry, but today I was going to take some photos but as I have my neighbours red heeler, may just hang out at home.
Barbie with some friends this arvo... But nowt now... Need to try and get a kip... But HE wants help sorting the garage... And of course there is shopping to do, because it IS afterall a public holiday and coles n woolies will be closed for all of a day and the whole world will go mad stocking up like its armagheddon !

Hateshopping.com butbHAVE to go with HIM coz I wont get my Lurpak if I don't ... HE says its an extravagence... But I tell HIM its only extravagent if HE makes the kids sandwiches with it... They can have the flora....
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 2:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

pft! like I care????

Is that what you mean by sympathy free?
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 2:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

....errr, only joking!
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 4:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
pft! like I care????

Is that what you mean by sympathy free?
Spot on mateq
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 5:30 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Every day is sympathy free day at my house. Today I banged my shin on a piece of wood the old man left hanging off the edge of the deck. Now I have a great big bruise on my shin and all he can say is "You should have watched where you were going". Um, maybe he shouldn't put things in my way! He knows that without my glasses I am functionally blind, so even if I was watching where I was going I wouldn't have been able to see it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.