Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Tiger Woods car crash ....

Tiger Woods car crash ....

Old Nov 28th 2009, 9:20 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tiger Woods car crash ....

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
speaking as an ordinary mortal human being, it's nice to know the next time I'm in a car accident you'll all assume its drugs/sex/alcohol related.

Maybe he just had a car accident.
Or them damned republicans after you again
Old Nov 28th 2009, 10:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
Will have to wait for things to calm down an they get there stories stright before we get a proper idea cause heard on radio tonight that she used the club to smash the window to get him out of the 4x4

Dougie
Why would she smash the back window if she wanted to get him out of the car? She would have to climb onto the back of the car and get through the window...then climb over the seats...it doesn't make sense to me. Surely she would have tried to break a side window...then she could unlock the doors without climbing in.

There are reports that they'd had an argument about another woman...she scratched his face...he tried to drive away and she hit the car with his golf clubs in anger. Who knows?
Old Nov 28th 2009, 10:22 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Why would she smash the back window if she wanted to get him out of the car? She would have to climb onto the back of the car and get through the window...then climb over the seats...it doesn't make sense to me. Surely she would have tried to break a side window...then she could unlock the doors without climbing in.

There are reports that they'd had an argument about another woman...she scratched his face...he tried to drive away and she hit the car with his golf clubs in anger. Who knows?
Dunno mate just relaying what I heard on the radio but as previously stated i,m sure we'll all here the edited version enough !

Dougie
Old Nov 29th 2009, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Or them damned republicans after you again

Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl

Who cares?

I mean really? Is it relevant to anything?
Old Nov 29th 2009, 12:19 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Reality is she was chasing after him with the golf club because she had just found out he had been 'playing away', she was attacking him and he was trying to escape. Police are now investigating. This is all over the papers in the UK this morning, and NOT just the tabloids.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 1:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Reality is she was chasing after him with the golf club because she had just found out he had been 'playing away', she was attacking him and he was trying to escape. Police are now investigating. This is all over the papers in the UK this morning, and NOT just the tabloids.

Hell hath no fury...
Old Nov 29th 2009, 3:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Who cares?

I mean really? Is it relevant to anything?
You can't get away from it here....it's all over the US news.

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I posted that last night.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 6:11 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Hell hath no fury...
Like a women scorned

Ha good luck to her if its true the nugget hope she takes him the cleaners

Dougie
Old Nov 29th 2009, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Like a women scorned

Ha good luck to her if its true the nugget hope she takes him the cleaners

Dougie
Why? Because he maybe playing away from home? - i don't know their marriage details but if they have been together years and built the tiger woods product together then yes probably half but not so if this is not the case.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

hope she takes him the cleaners
Probably best if she drives
Old Nov 29th 2009, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

As soon as I heard about this 'crash' I told my husband it was bound to be argument related. He has now apparently published a statement on his website but has turned the police away for a 3rd time. How does that work then? Can I try that the next time they come knocking?

Edited to point out that I have never and hope never to have the police knocking at my door due to my own actions!!!

Last edited by itigo; Nov 29th 2009 at 7:21 pm. Reason: clarification!
Old Nov 29th 2009, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itigo
As soon as I heard about this 'crash' I told my husband it was bound to be argument related. He has now apparently published a statement on his website but has turned the police away for a 3rd time. How does that work then? Can I try that the next time they come knocking?

Edited to point out that I have never and hope never to have the police knocking at my door due to my own actions!!!
Exactly what I thought!
Old Nov 29th 2009, 7:36 pm
Swollen Member

Originally Posted by Hebe
Why? Because he maybe playing away from home? - i don't know their marriage details but if they have been together years and built the tiger woods product together then yes probably half but not so if this is not the case.
Bit confused by your answer but what I meant was IF he has been having his cake and eating it then no sympathy for him at all and I hope she gets all she is entitled to and some.

Hate cheating rats so he deserves all that MAY be coming to him.

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Probably best if she drives

Originally Posted by itigo

Me and you wouldnt get away with it at all we would be led away in cuffs upon the first refusal ! thats because were not worth mega silly money and have more pull than the police / sheffifs office !

Typical that there is one rule for people without money and another for those that have it always has and always will be the case i,m afraid.

Dougie
Old Nov 30th 2009, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was good to see that he actually does have a "human" side, all be it flawed. He is so bloody miserable all the time and does not appear to have any personality.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.