Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Thought of giving up shampoo?

Thought of giving up shampoo?

Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:48 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of
Default Re: Thought of giving up shampoo?

haven't read all the thread (too lazy), but I haven't used shampoo in over 15 years, hair is great, and has to be cut every 3 months!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:35 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
You look like you have lost loads of weight Tiddly Do you feel better for it?
You look gorgeous anyway
I've lost about 85lb over the past few years... Anyway, look at the hair!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:35 am

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
haven't read all the thread (too lazy), but I haven't used shampoo in over 15 years, hair is great, and has to be cut every 3 months!
A convert... Excellent!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by Clippy
Lol, ah send them to me, and the bug
Noooooooooooooo!

I swear, you DO NOT WANT THAT BUG! Ugh!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
All right... I took a pic of my unshampoo'd hair.

This is after a wash, conditioner on the ends, serum, blow dry, straighten.

Usually it's madly curly... and I have a pic of that too if you like... but just to prove it looks just as good as if I'd used shampoo.
Hi hon, good to see you again Thought I might be seeing you in October but now it looks like we won't be coming down. Hair looks normal to me, photo's not up to your normal standard but it does the trick
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Hi hon, good to see you again Thought I might be seeing you in October but now it looks like we won't be coming down. Hair looks normal to me, photo's not up to your normal standard but it does the trick
Sorry it was taken with MacBook.

The curly one is better....

Devastated we won't see you... but perhaps I need to come up there... ? I will have to plan my life a little.
Attached Thumbnails Thought of giving up shampoo?-hair.jpg  
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:59 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Devastated we won't see you... but perhaps I need to come up there... ? I will have to plan my life a little.
Ooh curly is even more gorgeouser
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:02 am
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

All right... I took a pic of my unshampoo'd hair.

This is after a wash, conditioner on the ends, serum, blow dry, straighten.

Usually it's madly curly... and I have a pic of that too if you like... but just to prove it looks just as good as if I'd used shampoo.
Fantastic-just stepped out of a salon hair!

I'm on poo-free day no. 7 now-days 1-4 greasy but now not bad at all. Like you I have mad curly hair which I blow dry straight much of time. I am finding that after blow drying it is going less frizzy than it normally would when I leave the house
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:03 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to watch how this goes as I spend a fortune on shampoo and conditioner. I may give it a try...one day
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:10 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippy
I'm going to watch how this goes as I spend a fortune on shampoo and conditioner. I may give it a try...one day
Dunno what you use but my missus spends $100 a month on 1 bottle of shampoo and 1 bottle of conditioner!

Think of all the beer I could drink with that!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Dunno what you use but my missus spends $100 a month on 1 bottle of shampoo and 1 bottle of conditioner!

What does she use!!!???

$50 a bottle oh my god! How big is the bottle?!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer

Jaysus! <gasp>

I'm thinking of the wine I could buy with $100!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:15 am

Originally Posted by JoolsB
Fantastic-just stepped out of a salon hair!

I'm on poo-free day no. 7 now-days 1-4 greasy but now not bad at all. Like you I have mad curly hair which I blow dry straight much of time. I am finding that after blow drying it is going less frizzy than it normally would when I leave the house
Well done Jools!

Sounds like it's working well for you.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:17 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

<Wolf Whistle>
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:17 am

Jaysus! <gasp>

I'm thinking of the wine I could buy with $100!
mmm wine...wonder if I can wash my hair in that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.