Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

think i have just brought my first home in au

think i have just brought my first home in au

Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default think i have just brought my first home in au

oh my god i think i have just brought my first home

so excited

they are going to let it to us until we can sell our house and get the money over to au they have given us 6 months , to do all that !!!!

oh my god what have i done
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: think i have just brought my first home in au

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
oh my god i think i have just brought my first home

so excited

they are going to let it to us until we can sell our house and get the money over to au they have given us 6 months , to do all that !!!!

oh my god what have i done
scary isn't it, and ridiculously easy compared to the things you have to do in the UK, basically, like the house, have a look, have the money.. ok, it is yours

We bought after 3 months here, took twenty minutes to look at the place, put in an offer, 20 minutes to have a coffee while we waited and then bingo.. we had bought a house.

Good luck with it
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:28 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrispy
scary isn't it, and ridiculously easy compared to the things you have to do in the UK, basically, like the house, have a look, have the money.. ok, it is yours

We bought after 3 months here, took twenty minutes to look at the place, put in an offer, 20 minutes to have a coffee while we waited and then bingo.. we had bought a house.

Good luck with it
gosh you were calm
image having time to play bingo in the middle of that
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrispy

Good luck with it
thank you

Originally Posted by steve`o
gosh you were calm
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:07 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

great news, hope your house sells quickly. All the best

Joex
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
great news, hope your house sells quickly. All the best

Joex
thanks joe

how is going with you guys back in blighty?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:52 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
gosh you were calm
pmsl

I do like a game of bingo though

Congrats on the house x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You say 'think'. Does that mean you're not sure? Congrats.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
You say 'think'. Does that mean you're not sure? Congrats.
just waiting to hear if they have accepted offer i think that they have but you never know do you?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:16 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations!

you must be really chuffed, I hope you hear about the offer soon
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

just waiting to hear if they have accepted offer i think that they have but you never know do you?
Ah ok. We got the 'yes' half an hour after offering. Does that mean you may not hear until Tuesday?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:23 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Does that mean you may not hear until Tuesday?
That's a bummer. Why is it that things like this always happen on the weekend and you're left wondering/worrying all weekend.

Good luck guys.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

no should hear over the nxt few days

ea coming tom to put in formal offer in writing but the sellers have not said no and i know them and when i spoke to them today they said that they are interested

so i will keep you posted
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:33 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

thanks joe

how is going with you guys back in blighty?
Ok thanks hows you, its bit cold and piddly here, putting house up for sale next Wednesday Off to Scotland for the first time this weekend to see friends.

Whats the house like? Have a great weekend.

Joex
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Ok thanks hows you, its bit cold and piddly here, putting house up for sale next Wednesday Off to Scotland for the first time this weekend to see friends.

Whats the house like? Have a great weekend.

Joex
good luck on yr house sale

have a grat time in scotland -- now there will be cold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.