Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Are things really better?

Are things really better?

Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:04 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are things really better?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thats the problem, I'm not in London!!!

Hows the hangover? Do you have any recollection of what you said to me last night?
Last time i drink with gorgeous german wimmin

I didn't 'say' anything to you,i typed 'english scumbag motherfishcake'
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Last time i drink with gorgeous german wimmin

I didn't 'say' anything to you,i typed 'english scumbag motherfishcake'
I knew there'd be women involved somewhere, though you'd moved on from German to Scottish when I caught up with you.
Impressed at your memory though, you little Irish devil.....or did you have to go back to Fb and check
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:09 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I knew there'd be women involved somewhere, though you'd moved on from German to Scottish when I caught up with you.
Impressed at your memory though, you little Irish devil.....or did you have to go back to Fb and check
I def know who i will be watching the Germany v england game with now
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:10 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You're incorrigible!
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:12 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

At least you have a genuine reason for supporting Germany now!
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:19 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by kporte
At least you have a genuine reason for supporting Germany now!
Not sure how much of the game he'll be watching though
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:23 am
Account Closed

Not sure how much of the game he'll be watching though
He will be fine if Germany are on top!
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

It'll cost him extra though. Hope hes got his pensioner discount card on him.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Think he's a couple of years short for that!
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:45 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble

Think he's a couple of years short for that!
Never mind years, hes just short (oh god, I'll suffer for that one, I can hear him preparing the fire round the stake now
Old Jun 24th 2010, 10:02 am
FREE TIBET

Im a peace loving buddhist and i wish you all no ill whatsoever,im off to steam some lentils.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 10:04 am
FREE TIBET

Bunch of sizest flookers im going to rip yer hearts out and feed them to yer children,aaaaaaaaaaaa that feels much better,now for those lentils
Old Jun 24th 2010, 10:14 am
Home and Happy

Bunch of sizest flookers im going to rip yer hearts out and feed them to yer children,aaaaaaaaaaaa that feels much better,now for those lentils
I don't have any kids, so you'll have to find one from somewhere else to feed mine to
Old Jun 24th 2010, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Having said all that though, I don't like answering mobiles in public - on buses and trains etc - cos I don't think its fair on other travellers. However addicted people are I think its only fair to consider other people who aren't quite as sad and don't live on their gadgets
I'm the same. Infact I have a rule that I always tell the caller I am on the train - not loudly - and that I have to keep it quiet and not long. This way people around me know I have considered them from the start and don't need to start whincing and exchanging glances.

Like techy gadgets - but stop at geekdom. It's a very clear line for me and I won't cross it.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 10:39 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

I've gone past all the protocols with mobiles.. I now answer mine anywhere and anytime, however, I still yell into it somewhat (some habits are hard to break!)...

I remember my Father going ballastic at some diner who answered their phone at the table in a restaurant we were in years ago... "bloody rude" was about the long and short of it (repeat, wash and rinse).. and he was still the same. Until he got one. Now he texts (which takes him about half an hour per sentence) and yells loudly quite comfortably into it. And talks about 3G a lot. Too much if I am being frank.

I forget my phone more and more these days. I think it is a definate Freudian slip . No phone usually equals less problems to solve whilst on the move. I love the whole "hmmmm no bastard knows where I am for a couple of hours" train of thought.

Of course unless Kporte is ringing/texting... then that is a whole different situation...

Em x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.