Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Things that make you say Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Things that make you say Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Old Aug 26th 2011, 9:38 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things that make you say Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
Also static electricity. Drives me mental
I thought you coppers enjoyed charging people?
Old Aug 26th 2011, 9:38 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newbys

Worse of all they think its a toilet to use when pissing late on a Saturday night after pubs shut.
There that's better isn't it..
Old Aug 26th 2011, 9:57 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
You could just get a bigger bed
I thought you coppers enjoyed charging people?

Oh we do, I love charging baddies, but not so much a fan of getting electrocuted by the trolley in Coles or getting in the car
Old Aug 26th 2011, 9:58 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, I hate all 4 of those things.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
People who hugely generalise on BE.
People who like beetroot.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

People who talk really loudly so you can hear everything they are saying.Hello,I dont care where you went last night,how long you did it for or that you are having tuna bake for dinner.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 12:26 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Hello,I dont care where you went last night,how long you did it for
Yeah? Well some of us do! So don't bloody spoil it for the rest of us!
Old Aug 26th 2011, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah? Well some of us do! So don't bloody spoil it for the rest of us!
Why would you be interested to in knowing how long someone did their ironing for.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 1:28 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Here, let me tell you what makes me go GRRRRR.

I hate the fact that pretty much every month I have to call the Child Support Agency and ask why I haven't received Child Support ... again.

I hate the fact that every month, they ask me where my ex husband is working and what he does for a living, where he banks, where he lives, what his phone numbers are.

I hate that every time I tell them, they then tell me that he is considered 'unresponsive' because he won't answer the telephone calls or letters from them and that his case is being dealt with by a 'special department.'

I hate the fact that tonight I looked at my daughter's teeth and she has two cavities which need sorting and my eldest needs braces.
I hate that I can't just get these things dealt with.

I really ****ing hate having to email my ex husband to ask where his child support payment is and I hate having to ask him to help with camp costs, even though I suspect he'll say no anyway.

I hate that he'll give me some lame ass excuse about how a client hasn't paid the person he's waiting for, so he can't get it to me just yet, but promises it next week, or the week after. I can't believe he gave up a great paying job in Sydney to do 'odd jobs' for a computer firm up here for $40K a year. I earn more than that making coffee.

I hate that he tells me that I need to pick my children up from his place due to his 'car emergency' - ie- he's never got his car serviced and now it's broken... and hasn't got the common decency to say thank you when I turn up after his short notice.

I hate that my son has obvious signs of depression. He's 8 and a half. ****, that makes me so mad. I cannot convey to you just how insanely crazy that makes me to think that my son has got through his life to have to try to understand that his father only cares to see him twice a month and yet he lives 10 minutes drive down the road and works at home.

I hate that their father agreed to come and see them once a week and then after the first week, never did it again, despite signing a parenting agreement before witnesses.
I hate that he agreed to take his son to soccer and then did it twice and never again.

I hate that he thinks it's ok to ditch his $80+K a year job in Sydney because he doesn't like the commute, or whatever the pathetic whitewhine.com excuse was, so that he can cut down his child support to $400 a month for three children.... and then not even be bothered to get that to me on time.
I mean, just what is $33.3 dollars a week meant to buy for a child, really? Can anyone in their right mind thinks that can buy anything other than a bit of food?

It angers me incredibly that he's turned out to be such a complete and utter dropkick of a man, who claims to be all religious yet has no common decency towards the person who gave birth to his children and who cares for them all day every day, minus two weekends a month.
It disgusts me. Utterly disgusts me.

And then I think that well, it could be worse. Look at Daniel Morcombe's parents. They haven't even got their son any more.
And look at our friends tonight who have lost their teenage nephew from bacterial meningitis. So really, what the fukc have any of us got to moan about really?
So when I get really pissed off, I try to think about how other people are doing it tough and just get a little perspective and keep working hard to care for these three gorgeous people I have in my life and thank whatever that I finally met and married a decent man who has some morals and backbone and hope that my kids take a lesson from him instead of their own DNA donor.

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Aug 26th 2011 at 1:31 pm.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 9:59 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. I almost wish I hadnt asked the question now.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 10:39 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Do you find yourself always being the only one going that way and everyone else is going the other?
No.

Well.. sometimes.

What are you trying to say?
Old Aug 26th 2011, 10:40 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I love beetroot.

Why only yesterday I had a giant salad with about half a tin of beetroot on the side (after a pre-pickling session in a jar of pickled onion juice)

MMmmmmmmm.

Anyone who doesn't love beetroot is a freak

(But you still love me, yes?)
Old Aug 26th 2011, 10:42 pm
Officially Bewildered

Originally Posted by Scubaemma

Also static electricity. Drives me mental
What is it about Coles supermarkets and an incredible build up of static? Every time I go I get a massive shock from the freezer compartments.

Perhaps I should stop shuffling my feet and wearing that blue polyester shell suit I borrowed from LouiseR.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 10:43 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

The apparent inability of 99% of the human race to possess themselves of patience.

People who blame others for their misfortunes.

Everyone having the vote.
Old Aug 27th 2011, 12:35 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy
I love beetroot.

Why only yesterday I had a giant salad with about half a tin of beetroot on the side (after a pre-pickling session in a jar of pickled onion juice)

MMmmmmmmm.

Anyone who doesn't love beetroot is a freak

(But you still love me, yes?)
Beetroot is the food of the devil
Old Aug 27th 2011, 12:59 am
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Beetroot is the food of the devil
Reminds me of the Viz comic ad
"Butter is the Devils spunk" issued by the Margerine Marketing Board

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.