Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Things that make you say Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Things that make you say Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Old Nov 9th 2011, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things that make you say Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by newjersey
resurrecting a thread. Grown up a bit, destroyed a few furniture items, still makes me go grrrrrrr
OMG Its Bootiful.... How can a boofer woofer like that make you go Grrrrrr????

What makes me go Grrrrrr... The thought of MIL arriving in how many days????
Old Nov 9th 2011, 12:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
People who are always negative about things or find fault with everything

My DIL

Laziness (again my DIL)

People who drive or walk slow in front of me

Can't think of anything else

(I reserve the right to add to this list as and when I think of things...)
Seems we share the same DIL Wendy

One more thing I can add to my grrrrrrr list is people who waffle on and on and on about themselves (yep DIL does this too )

Thought of another one - people that drive like they're stuck to my bumper, especially when I'm going the speed limit
Old Nov 9th 2011, 12:48 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Seems we share the same DIL Wendy

One more thing I can add to my grrrrrrr list is people who waffle on and on and on about themselves (yep DIL does this too )

Thought of another one - people that drive like they're stuck to my bumper, especially when I'm going the speed limit
While we're on the subject of DILs, mine. Her constant Facebook updates to the tune of "T just pooped in the potty. I'm so proud to be his mommy" or "So thankful that T had a nap today" or even more mundane offerings like "Saved $3.72 on my grocery bill with coupons today". Those were just today's postings! If not for the fact that she makes my son happy I'd have to slap some sense into her.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
While we're on the subject of DILs, mine. Her constant Facebook updates to the tune of "T just pooped in the potty. I'm so proud to be his mommy" or "So thankful that T had a nap today" or even more mundane offerings like "Saved $3.72 on my grocery bill with coupons today". Those were just today's postings! If not for the fact that she makes my son happy I'd have to slap some sense into her.
grrrr! (at her, not you.)
Old Nov 9th 2011, 10:53 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I rarely do 'status' but last night I was tempted to put 'gosh my hair smells fab' but then I didn't incase some idiot took me seriously. It does but I didn't want anyone thinking I'd lost the plot