Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

They say things come in threes!

They say things come in threes!

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:57 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default They say things come in threes!

well ours came in four today!

1) Email from our lawyers regarding our PR - they have 'mislaid' my OH's medicals - sent her a very curt email back and no response as yet

2) Washing machine flooded the laundry room and all over the newly laid wooden floor - luckily I was home and noticed it - now got loads of towels to wash again.

3) Showerscreen fitter turned up to fit en-suite. He had just got it in and doing the final seal when the thing exploded - glass everywhere and his hands were cut to bits!

4) Vaccuum has just blown up.

I am now going to run a nice hot bath and sit back and relax - I think I have done for the day!
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 7:22 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: They say things come in threes!

Originally Posted by Vanessa

1) Email from our lawyers regarding our PR - they have 'mislaid' my OH's medicals - sent her a very curt email back and no response as yet

2) Washing machine flooded the laundry room and all over the newly laid wooden floor - luckily I was home and noticed it - now got loads of towels to wash again.

3) Showerscreen fitter turned up to fit en-suite. He had just got it in and doing the final seal when the thing exploded - glass everywhere and his hands were cut to bits!

I am now going to run a nice hot bath and sit back and relax - I think I have done for the day!
I actually think you're done for the rest of this year!

Pour a glass of wine for when you're in the bath ...
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 7:34 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: They say things come in threes!

Is there an electric heater near ... ?

Originally Posted by Vanessa