There's a dickhead in the pool!

There's a dickhead in the pool!

Old Aug 10th 2008, 7:05 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default There's a dickhead in the pool!

Old Aug 10th 2008, 8:09 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: There's a dickhead in the pool!

This picture was in the Barbie yesterday
Old Aug 10th 2008, 8:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
This picture was in the Barbie yesterday
Ahhh, just see. Obv don't frequent this place enough these days.
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Shame!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Shame!
On me?

yeah I know ...
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

On me?

yeah I know ...
I meant it's a shame you've not been around much actually
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:08 am
Account Closed

I meant it's a shame you've not been around much actually
Paranoia strikes again! ...

Yeah Nic is once again looking for work so hoggin the PC these days, I don't get much of a look in!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Paranoia strikes again! ...

Yeah Nic is once again looking for work so hoggin the PC these days, I don't get much of a look in!
Oh dear1 I thought she recently started a new job, just before she hurt her ankle (?) or am I having a senior moment again?
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:20 am
Account Closed

Oh dear1 I thought she recently started a new job, just before she hurt her ankle (?) or am I having a senior moment again?
Yeah she had, but after returning when her ankle was sorted they dropped her ... nice of them! ...

She's been looking for work for ages again but same old story with the Gold Coast, too many applications for every admin job and not having any joy ...

She's been looking for work now in south Brissie and got some interviews lined up next week, but if she doesn't score a job REAL soon it'll be back to the UK for me!

Must admit we both currently wonder is it all REALLY worth it just for the sun in the sky! ...
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah she had, but after returning when her ankle was sorted they dropped her ... nice of them! ...

She's been looking for work for ages again but same old story with the Gold Coast, too many applications for every admin job and not having any joy ...

She's been looking for work now in south Brissie and got some interviews lined up next week, but if she doesn't score a job REAL soon it'll be back to the UK for me!

Must admit we both currently wonder is it all REALLY worth it just for the sun in the sky! ...
Oh gosh, really sorry to hear all that, especially after all that you guys have been through already.
How is your job going?
Are there not many jobs available in Bris?
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:47 am
Account Closed

Oh gosh, really sorry to hear all that, especially after all that you guys have been through already.
How is your job going?
Are there not many jobs available in Bris?
My job is super fine. I actually still enjoy going to work in the morning after nearly 3 months ... ... but as we all know you NEED either 1 very good wage, or 2 to get by here!

It's annoying as Nic REALLY wants to work full time, but just can't secure a job in a field that she has bundles of experience in ...

Brissie I hear will offer a lot more in her field, but is also an hour on a train, or 90 mins by car ... ish!

She's got a few interviews on the south side next week as I say but too much of this crap and I reckon we'll hold out for citizenship and then ping pong ...

Lovely country, lovely people, a lot of lovelies ... but at the end of the day bills need to be paid.
Old Aug 10th 2008, 11:27 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

's alright Paul I did it last week with my thread about power bill's. Wondered why no one replied then saw it had been done to death the day before Doh!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 11:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cresta57
's alright Paul I did it last week with my thread about power bill's. Wondered why no one replied then saw it had been done to death the day before Doh!
We'll live! ...
Old Aug 10th 2008, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My job is super fine. I actually still enjoy going to work in the morning after nearly 3 months ... ... but as we all know you NEED either 1 very good wage, or 2 to get by here!

It's annoying as Nic REALLY wants to work full time, but just can't secure a job in a field that she has bundles of experience in ...

Brissie I hear will offer a lot more in her field, but is also an hour on a train, or 90 mins by car ... ish!

She's got a few interviews on the south side next week as I say but too much of this crap and I reckon we'll hold out for citizenship and then ping pong ...

Lovely country, lovely people, a lot of lovelies ... but at the end of the day bills need to be paid.
It must be so very frustrating for you both. Is it that the jobs are not available or something deeper?
Maybe commuting is the answer
Glad that your job is going well though.
Sending positive vibes for Nic!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 2:09 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

We'll live! ...
Yeah i saw it on Friday. My mate thought it was a lump of shit at first

Still think it's funny though, a rather short fat stubby.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.