Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

is there anything i should know about?

is there anything i should know about?

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:37 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default is there anything i should know about?

is anyone having an affair with me?
my wife asked me tonight if there was anything she should know about?
she wants to know why i spend all night on this laptop talking to people on the other side of the world...i happen to like talking to people who actually have done it and live in oz...

i am researching,why is there no trust left in the world..?

mind you life has been hard for my wife over the years i cant walk round asda without ladies hitting on me....

anyone else having the same problems???
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:41 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is there anything i should know about?

Alas I don't get anyone hitting on me in Asda...

although, I think I pulled at the tip the other day had a man come over and ask if I needed him to get some of the fellas together to help me get the bags out of my boot
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all

so it was you who i hit on for shoplifting in asda then
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:47 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

My OH has just this minute said 'are you going to be on that thing all night?!!!!' I wouldnt mind but ive only been on here since..............5pm!!!! C x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:51 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
My OH has just this minute said 'are you going to be on that thing all night?!!!!' I wouldnt mind but ive only been on here since..............5pm!!!! C x
Well my 5 year old said to Dale this morning "where's mommy" Dale said "she's downstairs on the computer" he said "she's always on that computer all day" - 5 years old and grassing me up!

To be fair it was before 6am and so it was perhaps a little obsessive
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:52 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

happens all the time to me down Asda's
Attached Thumbnails is there anything i should know about?-mingerweek009.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:54 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
happens all the time to me down Asda's
Yes i can see why!!!! C x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:00 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Yes i can see why!!!! C x
you might think its a laughing matter but its no fun,theres this bird in there with like these little sausages and stuff on sticks,every time i walk by her it's
"excuse me sir,excuse me sir",,its a bleedin nightmare...
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:02 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Originally Posted by aston man
you might think its a laughing matter but its no fun,theres this bird in there with like these little sausages and stuff on sticks,every time i walk by her it's
Wake up Ast, Wake up!!!!! Its just a dream!!!! C x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:06 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Shes looking for another little sausage for her stick
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:16 pm

Lol, I was just giggling actually because there is a bloke that works on the cooked chicken counter sometimes and if ever I go and he's on and I get a bacon joint for Dale he says to me 'hang on, I'll get you a nice big one out the oven'

Dale can always tell if I've been served by 'my man' from the size of the joint
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:19 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

My wife moans "You are always on that Laptop", I've told her it's important research for Australia, without which we can't go.

She says "Thats fine, but when we get to OZ you had better not be on it every night then".

As for ASDA the girls on the checkouts keep offering me cash!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, I was just giggling actually because there is a bloke that works on the cooked chicken counter sometimes and if ever I go and he's on and I get a bacon joint for Dale he says to me 'hang on, I'll get you a nice big one out the oven'

clipps dont tell this to anyone,but i have slept with one of the george girls..
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Clippies

The size of the " joint "
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:25 pm
Account Closed

clipps dont tell this to anyone,but i have slept with one of the george girls..
its not the sleeping bit ,, it the bit you do whilst awake

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.