Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Are there any positive stories...

Are there any positive stories...

Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there any positive stories...

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi FA

Things are fine cant believe im not nervous yet. Im sure ill be nervous in a few days tho. I hope the oldest doesnt read this as they have no idea bout limo bit of a surprise for them.

Sold my car so we are down to a 2 seater eeeeeeeeeek. Sold kids bedroom furniture, dining table and kitchen table just got a few more things to get shot of and ill be right.

Hope your well

Suexx
Must be that you know it is the right decision Sue!

At the rate you're selling stuff, you'll be living off paper plates and sleeping on the floor next week.

Fingers crossed it all goes well.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Thanx Nic

Hope your meds get there soon and you can celebrate knowing that it wont be too much longer and youll get the golden ticket

Suexx
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Well for us there was no goodbyes at the airport, I booked a taxi (which was late by 2 hours), we had told most that we were leaving on the Saturday which wasent truefull, we left on the sunday after staying in a hotel near Heathrow

Strange feeling having no keys!!! not scared more worried about the kids on the plane (never flown before), there were tears but that was in private (bloke thing !!!)

Darren
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Sue,

Wow, time is going on, good to hear from you!!!! Have a fab journey up, I love what you said, a special moment with no tears.

I'm glad it's all sorted too.

Do you know what Darren, hadn't even thought of the key thing, but now you come to mention it, very weird feeling!

Last edited by Sparky wife; Mar 10th 2008 at 2:27 pm.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Hi Sue,

Wow, time is going on, good to hear from you!!!! Have a fab journey up, I love what you said, a special moment with no tears.

I'm glad it's all sorted too.

Do you know what Darren, hadn't even thought of the key thing, but now you come to mention it, very weird feeling!

Thanx SW

hope u av a safe journey and a fab newlife downunder

Suexx