Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

THAT'S IT - I've lost the will to live

Wikiposts

THAT'S IT - I've lost the will to live

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THAT'S IT - I've lost the will to live

Originally Posted by comet555
20 years & 7 moves... that's fantastic! That may be a record.

Karma for that I think!
Thanks Comet!

Do you know what's in the box - parts for minis. We haven't owned a mini for 19 years.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:12 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks Comet!

Do you know what's in the box - parts for minis. We haven't owned a mini for 19 years.
I think maybe Ebay is in order
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
I think maybe Ebay is in order
I know - we moved the box here 3 years ago with the intention of selling them on Ebay - haven't got round to it yet.

Mind you, i haven't mentioned the storage unit, the shed or the 26 foot loft yet have I? HELP!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Jane, time for a large glass of wine I think!

Just take your time, you will get there & when you find the clubs, I think a 5iron is very useful for whacking OH around the head!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of

Hi All

Sitting amongst my yet to be opened boxes. Some have been opened checked re-sealed ready for when we eventually have a house they fit in.

Some loft boxes which didn't see the light of day at our last UK house due to building work have been checked but will remain unopened at this house and may see the light when OH builds a new house.

Strange items packed by shippers a bottle cork, 2 cable ties, a plastic spoon. BUT still no shoes.

Went and chilled at mates and cut her hair tonight whilst OH sorted tools and Golf Clubs (couldn't bring myself to hide them). Sitting at computor now whilst he starts to clean the mildew from the fridge.

We had skip after skip when back in the UK, cleared the Garage the sheds, did the Car Boot thing but still seem to have a load of ....... in the boxes, 4 months of going without certain things makes you wonder why you needed them in the first place. But it is nice to have some familiar pictures on the Walls instead of just picture hooks, and to eat off proper plates and not melamine, and slouch in my comfy tub chair.

Jane