Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Thanks PP - over to you TP!

Thanks PP - over to you TP!

Old Feb 27th 2009, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks PP - over to you TP!

I would like to say thanks to a couple of mates here on BE Professional Princess and Tiddly Pom and also Possums in Tassie.

They have agreed to help me with a slight prank I am playing on a work colleage. TP - Stewie is on his way to you next week - I will contact you later to give more details.

Possums you should receive him in a couple of weeks...

if anyone else is interested in helping me play a prank and can spare a little bit of time to take photos and write brief postcards/letters - then PM me for details.

PS PP His face was fantastic when he got the picture and he really is flummoxed
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanks PP - over to you TP!

Oooo, have you stolen someone's gnome?
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:14 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

You ACT folk crack me up ...

Originally Posted by sasbear
I would like to say thanks to a couple of mates here on BE Professional Princess and Tiddly Pom and also Possums in Tassie.

They have agreed to help me with a slight prank I am playing on a work colleage. TP - Stewie is on his way to you next week - I will contact you later to give more details.

if anyone else is interested in helping me play a prank and can spare a little bit of time to take photos and write brief postcards/letters - then PM me for details.

Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:21 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sunbather
Oooo, have you stolen someone's gnome?
Nice one love this sort of stuff i do

Let us know how you get on, Pics are always fun too

Dougie
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:23 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Given PP is involved, does it have anything to do with front bottoms?
Old Feb 27th 2009, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Given PP is involved, does it have anything to do with front bottoms?

Now that would be telling

Actually it is a small toy - Stewie. From Family Guy.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Three Legs
You ACT folk crack me up ...
They have nothing better to do
Old Feb 27th 2009, 10:18 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Stewie is gay - he just HAS to go to Mardi Gras!
Old Feb 28th 2009, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like fun and always up for a bit of a laugh anything i can do
Old Feb 28th 2009, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by daunted
sounds like fun and always up for a bit of a laugh anything i can do

Send me a PM with your location and I may have just the ticket
Old Mar 1st 2009, 1:15 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Well my friend and I had fun placing him front of Landgate House and taking his piccie, oh yes and a bus stop was involved as well.

Old Mar 1st 2009, 1:58 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear

LOL nice one i'll start thinking of where to take him, does he play golf? could take him to Barnbougle but that wont mean anything if he's not into golf, maybe hang him over a devil enclosure? we've also got the ferry to flinders island here where I live, so i'll see if I can work that into it
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Possums
LOL nice one i'll start thinking of where to take him, does he play golf? could take him to Barnbougle but that wont mean anything if he's not into golf, maybe hang him over a devil enclosure? we've also got the ferry to flinders island here where I live, so i'll see if I can work that into it
Sweet - thanks for that - i suppose anywhere that would be recognizable - say street name - town name - anything is good and a short letter to say what fun he is having....
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 1:45 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I await the arrival of Stewie. He's not here yet.

We have a nice tour of the Blue Mountains ahead...
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:39 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I await the arrival of Stewie. He's not here yet.

We have a nice tour of the Blue Mountains ahead...
He's here.

Thanks for the lovely bright packaging. I thought some psycho had left me a letterbomb but then I figured, no, they'd have wrapped it in a quieter wrapping.

Now, what's the deal? It looks like printing pics and sending, is that right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.