Thanks BE Members

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks BE Members

When I feel down (which is not very often but usually the same thing that gets me down) I have always been pulled through it with the friends that I have made on BE.

You are the kindest people and I would like to say a big thank you for all the help and advice I have received.

Some of the private messages of kind words and just basically, support even though no one has the magic answer - I really don't know what I would do if I couldn't offload here and get things off my chest.

You should all be proud of yourselves.

Sarah
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 3:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanks BE Members

Originally Posted by sasbear
When I feel down (which is not very often but usually the same thing that gets me down) I have always been pulled through it with the friends that I have made on BE.

You are the kindest people and I would like to say a big thank you for all the help and advice I have received.

Some of the private messages of kind words and just basically, support even though no one has the magic answer - I really don't know what I would do if I couldn't offload here and get things off my chest.

Sarah
well said.
i done a thread on here for people to name who they wanted to thank. was a good wee thread that. but it was ages ago.
i say name and shame
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
well said.
i done a thread on here for people to name who they wanted to thank. was a good wee thread that. but it was ages ago.
i say name and shame

Wouldn't want to embarrass anyone tho - but there are quite a few over the last few years and even newbies who have given me support at my bleak moments.

And to be honest - I am not the 'down in the dumps type' at all - I am a positive person who is always optimistic (99.9% of the time)

Just ----well the good folks on BE should have awards for kindness I think
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 3:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't want to embarrass anyone tho - but there are quite a few over the last few years and even newbies who have given me support at my bleak moments.

And to be honest - I am not the 'down in the dumps type' at all - I am a positive person who is always optimistic (99.9% of the time)

they do, but noone counts them lol
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 3:34 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

well that makes 99% of them cos they are all smashing
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 3:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by asher
well that makes 99% of them cos they are all smashing
thank you, i know i was top of the list
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah
hi sarah,

i have to agree with everything youve said and like you ive had my fair share of downs, more than ups this past couple of years and you lady have been one person always there to pick me up, so thank you sarah and all of you
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hi sarah,

i have to agree with everything youve said and like you ive had my fair share of downs, more than ups this past couple of years and you lady have been one person always there to pick me up, so thank you sarah and all of you

Where's the blushing smilie???

Thanks Deb
Back at you
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Where's the blushing smilie???

Thanks Deb
Back at you

oh yeah xxx
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by debbiemc
oh yeah xxx
I meant for me silly bugger.....tsktsk tsk