Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Thanks for the Karma.

Thanks for the Karma.

Old Aug 22nd 2009, 11:51 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks for the Karma.

Been a bit slack arsed thanking those who sent me good wishes and karma,you know who you are so i wont name names cause i know you hate the publicity Anyway thanks, meant a lot and here's one for ya all

PS just one beer between you all cause i have been hanging round with scots folks lately and their tightarsed reputation seems to have rubbed off on me, mind you thank god Soapy never 'rubbed' off on me though
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 12:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanks for the Karma.

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Been a bit slack arsed thanking those who sent me good wishes and karma,you know who you are so i wont name names cause i know you hate the publicity Anyway thanks, meant a lot and here's one for ya all

PS just one beer between you all cause i have been hanging round with scots folks lately and their tightarsed reputation seems to have rubbed off on me, mind you thank god Soapy never 'rubbed' off on me though
i didnt send you karma because it would mean sharing lol
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 12:06 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
i didnt send you karma because it would mean sharing lol
Dont know why but i thought you would be the first to reply
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 12:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Canadian karma sent to both of you......
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 12:11 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by willmore
Canadian karma sent to both of you......
,but Soapy will try and flog his on ebay
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 12:59 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

,but Soapy will try and flog his on ebay

You look like a cute little guy so I'll send you some karma from Texas, it might help.....remember, EVERYTHING'S bigger in Texas
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 1:10 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
You look like a cute little guy so I'll send you some karma from Texas, it might help.....remember, EVERYTHING'S bigger in Texas
Aye including yer diets,i think Soapy is on that Texas diet
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 1:14 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Right I'm taking my karma back.....are you calling me "supersized"

(I prefer pleasantly plump, thank you very much)
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 1:16 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Right I'm taking my karma back.....are you calling me "supersized"

(I prefer pleasantly plump, thank you very much)
No you am well look great in yer avatar,bit tired maybe but lovely all the same
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 1:23 pm
Account Closed

No you am well look great in yer avatar,bit tired maybe but lovely all the same

Yeah, that orange look is so last year isn't it . Time I changed it

.....as for you, well you are obviously a born charmer so I'll let you off.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 1:50 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

BernieBoy went to confession in St. Patrick's Catholic Church.
'Father', he confessed, 'it has been one month since my last confession. I had sex with Fanny Green twice last month.'
The priest told the sinner, 'You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's.'
Soon thereafter, another wee miget Irish man entered the confessional. 'Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had sex with Fanny Green twice a week for the past two months.'
This time, the priest questioned, 'Who is this Fanny Green?'
'A new woman in the neighbourhood,' the sinner replied.
'Very well,' sighed the priest. Go and say ten Hail Mary's.;
At mass the next morning, as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon, a tall,
voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woman entered the sanctuary. The eyes of every man in the church fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the priest. Her dress was green and very short, and she wore matching, shiny emerald-green shoes.
The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just enough to realize she wasn't wearing any underwear.
The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, 'Is that Fanny Green?'
The bug-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly reply, 'No Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes'.

Boom Boom
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 2:01 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

'Father', he confessed, 'it has been one month since my last confession. I had sex with Fanny Green twice last month.'
The priest told the sinner, 'You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's.'
Soon thereafter, another wee miget Irish man entered the confessional. 'Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had sex with Fanny Green twice a week for the past two months.'
voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woman entered the sanctuary. The eyes of every man in the church fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the priest. Her dress was green and very short, and she wore matching, shiny emerald-green shoes.
The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just enough to realize she wasn't wearing any underwear.
The bug-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly reply, 'No Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes'.

Boom Boom
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 2:16 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Boom Boom
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 2:16 pm
FREE TIBET

Boom Boom
I take it the BOSS of the house has gone out leaving you alone with yer schoolboy humour,and less off the boom boom,you know it makes me nerves bad
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 2:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Whats this word DIET? Not a word I'm familiar with

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.