Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Thank you, for just....being you?

Thank you, for just....being you?

Old Dec 24th 2009, 8:20 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Thank you, for just....being you?

I've now been on BE a year, and even though I only really became an 'active' member at the beginning of this year, it has been a superb experience to date. I've been hard work at times, and often an emotional wreck, but now that we have visas in hand and only 39 days til we fly, I finally feel like I'm on the right path.

Even though the OH has deserted me to spend one last Christmas with his folks in England, (we spent it in the Canaries last year, so it's only fair) I'm all good! I'm going to spend my Christmas Day with my folks at my brother's house, oh and of course with my gorgeous little niece Jade who will be 8 in February, OMG!

So really, this is just a wee 'thank you' thread, thank you for 'being there' for me. 2009 has been a stressful year for both Simon and I, but now it's coming to an end and I know that 2010 will be equally as stressful, but in a different way. Maybe someday, when we're on the 'other side' I might meet some of you in person...who knows....

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SUPERB, PROSPEROUS 2010 TO ALL AT BE!
BIG HUGS FROM JEN XO
Old Dec 24th 2009, 8:26 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you, for just....being you?

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I've now been on BE a year, and even though I only really became an 'active' member at the beginning of this year, it has been a superb experience to date. I've been hard work at times, and often an emotional wreck, but now that we have visas in hand and only 39 days til we fly, I finally feel like I'm on the right path.

Even though the OH has deserted me to spend one last Christmas with his folks in England, (we spent it in the Canaries last year, so it's only fair) I'm all good! I'm going to spend my Christmas Day with my folks at my brother's house, oh and of course with my gorgeous little niece Jade who will be 8 in February, OMG!

So really, this is just a wee 'thank you' thread, thank you for 'being there' for me. 2009 has been a stressful year for both Simon and I, but now it's coming to an end and I know that 2010 will be equally as stressful, but in a different way. Maybe someday, when we're on the 'other side' I might meet some of you in person...who knows....

BIG HUGS FROM JEN XO
All the best of luck to you for 2010 Jen
Old Dec 24th 2009, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

BIG HUGS FROM JEN XO
I've enjoyed reading your posts and hope all goes well for you next year!!!!
Old Dec 24th 2009, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas Jen!

Not long to go now, I am looking forward to your posts in February.

Old Dec 24th 2009, 10:39 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Merry Christmas Jen!

Not long to go now, I am looking forward to your posts in February.

CRIKEY, SO AM I! :EEK:

I'm apprehensive about a few things, namely going from having two jobs to being an unemployed bum! Just wish we were arriving before the Aussie academic year kicks off, rather than a fortnight into it, but Simon was lucky to get out of his job @ the end of Jan as it was, so we couldn't look a gifthorse.

I'll just have to smile lots when I go around the schools and talk S-L-O-W-L-Y so they can understand me lol
Old Dec 24th 2009, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

All the very best Jen.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Jen I've always liked reading your posts!Have a fab day tomorrow,make the most of the time left and just like to wish you a very exciting and happy new year in the land of Oz!
Old Dec 24th 2009, 2:44 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by livinginreality
Jen I've always liked reading your posts!Have a fab day tomorrow,make the most of the time left and just like to wish you a very exciting and happy new year in the land of Oz!
Awwww thanku LIR, I appreciate that. Have a fab day 2moro too....x
Old Dec 24th 2009, 2:45 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Alfresco
All the very best Jen.
Fankooooo!
Old Dec 24th 2009, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Christmas to you- don't stress too much about the schools, as your kids will probably be ahead anyway!
All the best for 2010
Old Dec 24th 2009, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

BIG HUGS FROM JEN XO
I thought this was a thread just for me anyway, have a ball on the other side Jen and good luck with it all.
Old Dec 25th 2009, 5:47 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

We don't have any kids, I'm a teacher lol

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Happy Christmas to you- don't stress too much about the schools, as your kids will probably be ahead anyway!
All the best for 2010
Old Dec 25th 2009, 5:49 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by framac67
I thought this was a thread just for me anyway, have a ball on the other side Jen and good luck with it all.
Thanks Framac, Merry Xmas xo
Old Dec 25th 2009, 6:25 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Jen, it will be fine
Old Dec 25th 2009, 8:06 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck for 2010, and don't forget that all important Strine dictionary.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.