Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Tennis lessons for my little man

Tennis lessons for my little man

Old Feb 1st 2009, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light
Default Tennis lessons for my little man

Hi guys

Does anyone know of anywhere that does tennis lessons for youngsters, my 6 year old son would love to learn.

I live in Currambine and dont drive so any suggestions near to me or on a bus route would be really appreciated.

Cheers. x
Old Feb 1st 2009, 1:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis lessons for my little man

Originally Posted by yanchep
Hi guys

Does anyone know of anywhere that does tennis lessons for youngsters, my 6 year old son would love to learn.

I live in Currambine and dont drive so any suggestions near to me or on a bus route would be really appreciated.

Cheers. x
Ask at his school, they may have private coaching after school some days - my kids schools in Perth and Brisbane did.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 2:49 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

I would call your local tennis club to see if they have lessons there or if they know who does. Or possibly any local health clubs/gyms that have tennis courts as there may be an instructor who operates out of there.

In our area they have they have classes for ages 5 and up. I just started my daughter after her 5th birthday.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 4:00 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

Cheers. x
Call the Arena. I know they have done tennis lessons in the past.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys for your thoughts, will follow them up.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Rastis will become famous soon enough

Hi guys

Cheers. x

Hi there, check out this site http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/default.aspx?id=24 They are the main body for tennis in W.A. and will be able to point you in the right direction.