Tearful

Old Jul 31st 2012, 2:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tearful

Why do I keep bursting into tears at the drop of a hat????

I cried when the Lithuanian was on the podium, when Emily Seebohm was so disappointed with silver and now I'm crying over an advert showing young kids!

What is wrong with me?
Old Jul 31st 2012, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to all
Default Re: Tearful

Don't worry, I get like that too, it can be tiredness, hormones or just having an off day.
Big hugs and treat yourself x
Old Jul 31st 2012, 3:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to my world. Saw The Dark Knight Rises the other week, sobbed like a baby until well after the credits had rolled. Cried during the opening ceremony, cried when the Aus National Anthem played, will most definitely cry if Britain ever pull their finger out. Got sent a YouTube link of Michael Buble getting a teenager on stage who blew him away with his voice - blubbed a lot. Doesn't take much for the tap to turn with me.
Old Jul 31st 2012, 3:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Why do I keep bursting into tears at the drop of a hat????

I cried when the Lithuanian was on the podium, when Emily Seebohm was so disappointed with silver and now I'm crying over an advert showing young kids!

What is wrong with me?
Its either hormones or men. Best solved with chocolcate and/or alcohol
Old Jul 31st 2012, 3:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its either hormones or men. Best solved with chocolcate and/or alcohol
Bugger!
Old Jul 31st 2012, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Tried chocolate- now I've got stomach ache and nausea.

Can't try wine till the weekend as I have blood test tomorrow and need to give my liver a rest.
Old Jul 31st 2012, 9:12 am
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Tried chocolate- now I've got stomach ache and nausea.

Can't try wine till the weekend as I have blood test tomorrow and need to give my liver a rest.
some sort of hormonal thing or perhaps you've had a virus? I've gone through similar episodes. Best bet is comfort food, booze (when you can) and take it out on your partner - ultimately he is to blame as he is a man.
Old Jul 31st 2012, 9:17 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

All women are psychotic.

That's all we need to know.
Old Jul 31st 2012, 9:23 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Amazulu
All women are psychotic.

You're saying that as though it's news? I'm not psychotic, it's everyone else.
Old Jul 31st 2012, 2:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
All women are psychotic.

We have to be to cope with the men in our lives
Old Jul 31st 2012, 7:25 pm
Planning for the future

Emma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of light

Keep your chin up, we all go through that, I'm sure it will pass as quick as it came
Old Jul 31st 2012, 8:45 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

I can regularly be found full-on sobbing in front of The Secret Millionaire and DIY SOS. Don't even get me started on Find my Family or 24 Hours in A & E.
Old Jul 31st 2012, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Peepster
I can regularly be found full-on sobbing in front of The Secret Millionaire and DIY SOS. Don't even get me started on Find my Family or 24 Hours in A & E.
Me too- so I'm normal then? I never used to cry.
Old Jul 31st 2012, 11:47 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Peepster
Those two are a nightmare Don't know the others.
Old Aug 1st 2012, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute

Me too- so I'm normal then? I never used to cry.
I blame motherhood. I have been on the verge of tears for 6 years. Even the Huggies ads gets me going FFS!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.