Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Teachers strike on Thursday is that happening to...

Teachers strike on Thursday is that happening to...

Old Sep 5th 2011, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Question Teachers strike on Thursday is that happening to...

Your children's school in NSW, well children are hoping for an extra day off, I'm not.
Old Sep 5th 2011, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

What_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really nice
Default Re: Teachers strike on Thursday is that happening to...

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Your children's school in NSW, well children are hoping for an extra day off, I'm not.
Yep. I had stuff planned for Thursday, but just got the letter to say the majority of teachers are striking. Well, I wouldnt go that far, there is 1 very pretty one tho,.

Ahhh well,never mind, the kids will be chuffed anyway
Old Sep 5th 2011, 7:59 am
Just Joined

Mummyof3 will become famous soon enoughMummyof3 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Teachers strike on Thursday is that happening to...

Hoping Tafe are too 'cos if not I have to take my kids with me to lectures. Hmm should be fun!