Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Tattooist in the Gold Coast.

Tattooist in the Gold Coast.

Old Jan 26th 2009, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light
Default Tattooist in the Gold Coast.

Hi,

A friend is staying with us and looking to get a tattoo done within the next couple of weeks. . .any recomendations?!

Thanx
Mandy
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tattooist in the Gold Coast.

Originally Posted by mandyp
Hi,

A friend is staying with us and looking to get a tattoo done within the next couple of weeks. . .any recomendations?!

Thanx
Mandy
Whereabouts are you? There's a good one down in Coolie, in the arcade behind/underneath Montezuma's. Good reputation and lovely people. Can't remember the name though. I'll have a google.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah cheers,

been told bout that one, one at Mermaid, Southport and Surfers. Just wondered if anyone would have given a huge thumbs up/down to any particular one.

Have also heard that there can be up to a 2 month wait for appointments at that one which would suggest to me that they are good. He's wanting a pretty big tattoo done but is leaving here within the next 2 weeks so may not even be able to get one.

Cheers
Mandy
Old Jan 26th 2009, 9:00 pm

Alien Muse will become famous soon enough

Tattoos are best kept out of the sun when they are new. Also its best to go to a tattoo artist to have a chat about what you want done, then have them prepare the art for your next visit. Large tattoos will usually take several visits of a couple of hours or more. It is also best to have access to the artist afterwards, as some area's might need a touch up later on.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alien Muse
Tattoos are best kept out of the sun when they are new. Also its best to go to a tattoo artist to have a chat about what you want done, then have them prepare the art for your next visit. Large tattoos will usually take several visits of a couple of hours or more. It is also best to have access to the artist afterwards, as some area's might need a touch up later on.
Hi, thanx we all have tattoos and know the drill just looking for recomendations of best studio.

Cheers
Mandy
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:21 pm

Alien Muse will become famous soon enough

Was just trying to be helpful as I've got a lot of tattoo's and think that a bit of preparation goes along way when its something you're going to keep forever.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Hi Mandy,

When we were at the park yesterday one of the women that i hadn't met before had her's done in Southport (near Dicksmith ) not sure of the name but she has had several done there and was happy very with them !!

Lee has also done a bit of research and he thinks there is a good one in Surfer's the guy is called Paul Braniff, his contact email is on the link below !! There is also other tattooist artist's but you can see all their portfolios !!

http://www.goldcoasttattoos.com.au/tattoos.php

Hope to see you soon chick

Laura x
Old Jan 27th 2009, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tweenies
Hi Mandy,

When we were at the park yesterday one of the women that i hadn't met before had her's done in Southport (near Dicksmith ) not sure of the name but she has had several done there and was happy very with them !!

Lee has also done a bit of research and he thinks there is a good one in Surfer's the guy is called Paul Braniff, his contact email is on the link below !! There is also other tattooist artist's but you can see all their portfolios !!

http://www.goldcoasttattoos.com.au/tattoos.php

Hope to see you soon chick

Laura x
Hay chicky, cheers!!

First time av seen you on here!!

Mr T was on the net this morning trying to suss some out, maybe you can go with him!!LOL
Old Jan 27th 2009, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alien Muse
Was just trying to be helpful as I've got a lot of tattoo's and think that a bit of preparation goes along way when its something you're going to keep forever.
Again thanx, but we'r not newbies at tattoos. Mr T has been researching some of the studios but was just looking for some recomendations of where to go or not to go. He already has a few, just wanted to take an aussie momento back with him as his brother told him he'd pay for the tattoo for his 30th birthday.

Cheers
Mandy
Old Jan 27th 2009, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Hay chicky, cheers!!

First time av seen you on here!!

Mr T was on the net this morning trying to suss some out, maybe you can go with him!!LOL
Ha yeah maybe....could see if he squeals or not, couldn't i lol

x
Old Jan 27th 2009, 4:06 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, thanx we all have tattoos and know the drill just looking for recomendations of best studio.

Cheers
Mandy
It would depend if you wanted something intricate or just the run-of-the-mill tramp stamp I suppose.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
It would depend if you wanted something intricate or just the run-of-the-mill tramp stamp I suppose.
He's wanting a half leg done, which he knows is gonna be around 3 or 4 hours worth and cost anything between $150-$200 per hour.

I think he'll be crying like a baby Laura!!!LOL

Cheers
Mandy
Old Jan 27th 2009, 5:56 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Fella that did mine is the son of a pommie art teacher and only charges about $110 p/h and he's good too. A bit far away from you though, he's in mayfield nsw.
Theres a great tattoo site from nz with tons of pics for ideas, done in categories, lemme see if I can find the addy..........

http://www.eurotattoo.co.nz/
there ya go..................

Last edited by Luke I Amyofath; Jan 27th 2009 at 5:59 am.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

I think he'll be crying like a baby Laura!!!LOL
Ha ha yeah i think so too....Would love to go then....

Laura x
Old Jan 27th 2009, 7:41 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter had her belly pierced at the Coolie place and I was checking them out for me to have another tattoo. Was very impressed with the guys (and girls) i've dealt with there so far. They were recommended to me by several random people. I just need to find the right design and I'll be down there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.