Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

TAFE courses help needed

TAFE courses help needed

Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:21 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default TAFE courses help needed

Right you lot, i need some help in understanding how TAFE courses etc work over here

Alan completed his city & Guilds part 1 in electrical installation back in UK 2006, He would like to continue with this over here

What are the electrical courses called in WA, i know they come under engineering but they all have such different names for things that i haven't got a clue where to start

He's looking at an evening course one, but is happy to start at the beginning again!

Anyone help??
Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:28 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: TAFE courses help needed

Originally Posted by Sam
Right you lot, i need some help in understanding how TAFE courses etc work over here

Alan completed his city & Guilds part 1 in electrical installation back in UK 2006, He would like to continue with this over here

What are the electrical courses called in WA, i know they come under engineering but they all have such different names for things that i haven't got a clue where to start

He's looking at an evening course one, but is happy to start at the beginning again!

Anyone help??
Hi Sam,
Paul did a Taffe course but only for restricted electrical licence. He had the city and guilds from UK like Alan, but that wasn't good enough. I can get him to ring Alan with info if you like.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:29 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hi Sam,
Paul did a Taffe course but only for restricted electrical licence. He had the city and guilds from UK like Alan, but that wasn't good enough. I can get him to ring Alan with info if you like.
Excellent
But not tonight as we have the xmas concert at school and dont know what time we'll be home yet

But we're in tomorrow all day
I'll txt you my number

but did Paul do all his C&G's in UK, ALan has only done part 1????
Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:36 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sam
Excellent
But not tonight as we have the xmas concert at school and dont know what time we'll be home yet

But we're in tomorrow all day
I'll txt you my number

but did Paul do all his C&G's in UK, ALan has only done part 1????
Yes he did his C&G cert in UK part 1 and 2. But that won't matter. What they want is for Alan to complete the course here, the course was a pain in the arse but not too difficult. Took ages to sort things out. Paul can explain everything.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:38 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Yes he did his C&G cert in UK part 1 and 2. But that won't matter. What they want is for Alan to complete the course here, the course was a pain in the arse but not too difficult. Took ages to sort things out. Paul can explain everything.
excellent thanks honey