T Mobile contracts

Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice
Default T Mobile contracts

Apologies as I'm not sure this is the most relevant forum, but I have searched around. I'm on a contract with T Mobile and I'm tied into July next year. Problem is I relocate to Oz On Sunday. They reckon I can either switch to Roaming , switch to a network over there (which is just as much) or buy myself out. I've been with them years and pay by DD so I'm a good customer.-any advice?
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: T Mobile contracts

Originally Posted by gelectrox
Apologies as I'm not sure this is the most relevant forum, but I have searched around. I'm on a contract with T Mobile and I'm tied into July next year. Problem is I relocate to Oz On Sunday. They reckon I can either switch to Roaming , switch to a network over there (which is just as much) or buy myself out. I've been with them years and pay by DD so I'm a good customer.-any advice?
Oh Im in same predicament - except I am tied in untill this time next year and am not going on Sunday lol.

Shall be watching this thread with interest. Good luck.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:29 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

The only sensible action really is just to buy the contract out. Make sure you speak to somebody with some authority and negotiate on your years of loyal custom

The other option would be to cancel the DD and just leg it from the country, but as someone with a conscience I couldn't actually recommend that!
Old Sep 8th 2007, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

I'm going to email them and give them a months notice and cancel the DD, if or when I come back I'll pickk it up with them then. They were also less than forthcoming about the contract when I signed it....