Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Surreal! Gazza turns up at stand off between Raoul Moat and police!

Surreal! Gazza turns up at stand off between Raoul Moat and police!

Old Jul 9th 2010, 5:10 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Surreal! Gazza turns up at stand off between Raoul Moat and police!

Originally Posted by Kingseat
Seems he shot himself. Died in hospital.
Good place to die,apparently
Old Jul 9th 2010, 5:23 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOWVVoC64wY
"he killed someone which is not very nice"

Last edited by kimilseung; Jul 9th 2010 at 5:27 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2010, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kimilseung
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOWVVoC64wY
"he killed someone which is not very nice"

Gazza is another one who'd probably be better of asleep for a long time. Sorry if that sounds harsh.
Old Jul 9th 2010, 5:49 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Gazza is another one who'd probably be better of asleep for a long time. Sorry if that sounds harsh.
Try some cough medicine
Old Jul 9th 2010, 6:31 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Surreal! Gazza turns up at stand off between Raoul Moat and police!

Seems he shot himself. Died in hospital.
I guess the threat of 5 minutes with Gazza was too much.
Old Jul 9th 2010, 8:54 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Hmmm almost time for the Jokes I guess. Most aren't Raoulmoatley funny though
Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
As it did end up with a shootout, Just as well it was Gazza that turned up instead of Southgate or Waddle.
Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I guess the threat of 5 minutes with Gazza was too much.
Stop it please
Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Was gazza drunk during this interview do you think?
Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gems
Have found the saga very interesting as I used to live in the next village (Longframlington) to Rothbury. So know the place well.

To be honest I expected him to hide for longer than this or get further away.

Rothbury is surrounded by farms and countryside, also a few forests. Also my village is just surrounded my countryside and many hiding places. Making it easier to hide out or get further away to the Scottish border etc.
I reckon he got sick of hiding out, as he should of been able to go for much longer.

But glad he has been caught, as I would have been quite stressed knowing he was out there.

Gems
The difference between Longfram and Rothbury is Longfram is pretty flat with no prominant features overlooking. Rothbury on the other hand is surrounded by hills with a good vantage. The police (or others if they had extra help) could isolate most of the village (it's quite a large village) with about 6 or 8 observation posts that would effectivelly seal the countryside side off.

This seems to be true as the police arrested his friends who tryed to get to him to help.

I did a bit of soldiering around there (Northumberland Fusiliers). It would probably have been easier for him to sneak out by vehcle as he seemed to have plenty of accomplises.

Apparently he used to be a bouncer in the pubs in Ashington where I used to drink. Can't remember him but then again a lot of them nights are hazy.

Keel
Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
****in brilliant

Talking to Metro Radio the 43-year-old appeared to suggest he had brought the wanted man a "can of lager, some chicken, a mobile phone and something to keep warm".

He added: "He is willing to give in now. I just want to give him some therapy and say 'come on Moaty, it's Gazza'.

"He is alright - simply as that and I am willing to help him. I have come all the way from Newcastle to Rothbury to find him, have a chat with him.

"I guarantee, Moaty, he won't shoot me. I am good friends with him."

Henry Kissinger eat your heart out . . .

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4175/moatsgoats.jpg
Can anybody remember the Viz character from years ago the "Broon Bottle", mild mannered Billy Brown who became the drunken piss stained superhero after a bottle of Broon. I wonder if Gazza has become the new Broon bottle.

Keel
Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keel
Can anybody remember the Viz character from years ago the "Broon Bottle", mild mannered Billy Brown who became the drunken piss stained superhero after a bottle of Broon. I wonder if Gazza has become the new Broon bottle.

Keel
Yep, I remember him, maybe he is Gazza's role model?
Old Jul 10th 2010, 1:36 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yep, I remember him, maybe he is Gazza's role model?
Of course you would remember him,you were his bested pal,cider woman.
Old Jul 10th 2010, 1:38 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Of course you would remember him,you were his bested pal,cider woman.
You had to remind everyone didn't you thought I'd get away with that one!
Old Jul 10th 2010, 1:42 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You had to remind everyone didn't you thought I'd get away with that one!
Loved it when they first introdeuced her,she was fighting with people at a bus stop and he comes to the 'rescue',very funny.
Old Jul 10th 2010, 1:44 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Loved it when they first introdeuced her,she was fighting with people at a bus stop and he comes to the 'rescue',very funny.
Her Drunk in shining armour?
Old Jul 10th 2010, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

I'd forgot about cider woman. It's a good thing he ended it so soon as she was on the bus from the toon to Rothbury to sort him out!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.