Suprise Suprise

Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:01 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Suprise Suprise

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Oh god you are boring me!

and chance you could come up with some original thought?
Don't read it then. I'm expressing an opinion.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KLF
As opposed to the Jocks who when they very seldom qualify for anything think they've already won said competition.

You are confusing the English with the Australians, Scottish and the Americans.

You really are such a tool! You need to seek medical advice for your chip/shoulder imbalance.
Thanks will look into that!!

Jeff
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:03 am

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fraser
It isn't, on the other hand calling us whining little bitches is, especially after the whining coming out of jockland the other day.

I think our team is useless FWIW.
That's bullshit about the whining from Scotland mate, you don't know what you're talking about. A VERY bad decision went against us but the majority of Scots will acknowledge we should have been 2-0 down earlier anyway.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:06 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Don't read it then. I'm expressing an opinion.
No you're not, you are trying to suggest that English players are shite..................how odd since every damned foreign player wants to play here and any number of English players are considered world class by some of the greatest players in football history.

Drop this pathetic argument of I will prove you wrong and you will look even more stupid than you do at the moment.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:08 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Now now ladies be nice to each other,dont show your ignorance.Apart from that GO ON CROATIA YEE HAAAAAA
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

I have loads of Scottish mates from Glasgow who support England.
LOADS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Now now ladies be nice to each other,dont show your ignorance.Apart from that GO ON CROATIA YEE HAAAAAA

Jeff
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:09 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissydeb
LOADS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff
Yes loads all Rangers fans.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:10 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Oh the irony!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:11 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Oh the irony!
Yes thats NORN IRONY
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:11 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Bizarre that most the angry voices on this thread aren't English.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw for Wales in Germany. Especially as Tosh played most of the under-21's.

We're still shit, though.

Still. Got to keep cheery, eh ?
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you talking about the Kiwi?

I reckon that's subjective.

Oh no, I look stupid on an internet forum! I'd better drop it or else eh? Let me just respond before I go to bed and leave you to cry into your st george's flag, grumpy.

1) I didn't say English players are shite, I said you don't have a world class team.

2) Why does it matter that a lot of foreign players want to play in the Premierleague? Its the best league in the world but doesn't make your national team.

3) I agree several england players are world class. Again, see my previous post where I said your team is mediocre, never mentioned the players.

For what its worth, man for man, englan have one of the best 11s in the world but an average team. Now calm down will you? I'll drop my argument now if you promise not to humiliate me on a forum. N'night!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.