Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Summers here at last...

Summers here at last...

Old Sep 10th 2007, 8:53 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Summers here at last...

... and I'm missing it due to work and kids being back at school

I'm noticing the evenings are drawing in though.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:07 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Summers here at last...

Originally Posted by Kapri
... and I'm missing it due to work and kids being back at school

I'm noticing the evenings are drawing in though.
I was talking to my Mum last night and she said the Scotland's been lovely the last few days too. Sadly for her, she's booked a foreign holiday leaving this week as she was so sick of the awful weather - typical eh???

It's horrible when those nights start to draw in isn't it? I could cope with the cold most of the time but those loonnggggg dark nights were a killer.