The Strangers

Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:11 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Strangers

Just had me and the doris curling up
If you like suspense then this puppy is the film for you!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482606/
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:25 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Strangers

Originally Posted by wengerboy
Just had me and the doris curling up
If you like suspense then this puppy is the film for you!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482606/
Time to hit the hay as my eyes are goin!

I thought you was on about these ...

Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:30 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20...b__430x312.jpg

don`t get me wrong some of them are pretty scary looking
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20...b__430x312.jpg

That's spooky 'cos that's who I was thinking of!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wengerboy
don`t get me wrong some of them are pretty scary looking
... but could knock out a song or three! ...
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
That's spooky 'cos that's who I was thinking of!
Maybe the trip to the optician tomorrow can be cancelled then ...
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Are they still around? (The Stranglers that is!)
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Are they still around? (The Stranglers that is!)
Haven't a clue to be honest.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

YES!!! they are still going, saw them last year in Preston and do you know what..... they were really really good! Ive been disappointed with some older groups who keep going but thoroughly enjoyed the show and would recommend them to anyone.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:58 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hello weng!!!!!

sue xxx
Old Aug 25th 2008, 9:01 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

One of my ten five fav songs of all times is No more heroes especially 1.19 secs into it, the instrumental bit..still makes the hairs on arms stand on end.Love it! And I know its morbid but its one of the songs ive told me oh to play at my funeral.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 10:14 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hello weng!!!!!

sue xxx
hello sue.
weng xx
Old Aug 26th 2008, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=chris1386;6713206]YES!!! they are still going, saw them last year in Preston and do you know what..... they were really really good! Ive been disappointed with some older groups who keep going but thoroughly enjoyed the show and would recommend them to anyone.[/QUOTE

That's good to know!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 9:54 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris1386
YES!!! they are still going, saw them last year in Preston and do you know what..... they were really really good! Ive been disappointed with some older groups who keep going but thoroughly enjoyed the show and would recommend them to anyone.
caught them the other week at V - fest , excellent