Wikiposts

BE story time

Old May 2nd 2006, 3:20 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE story time

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
..Marks And Spencers but were bitterly dissapointed to find out that contrary to popular belief the store did not have a "Kinky Clothes" department and Dad was longing to turn up at the medical dressed up as a dominatrix because he was sure that if he placed himself "in charge" that they would get the decision that they were after....

Mummy put him straight on a few things...

It was at this point that Mummy asked if "drinking from the furry cup" would make her fail her medical too?
to which daddy said if she brushed her teeth the doctor would never know

so ......................
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:23 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steve`o
to which daddy said if she brushed her teeth the doctor would never know

so ......................
they went to buy a 10 litre of mouthwash, because mummy was a very busy lady..

however, this was not getting Daddy some tasteful clothes..so off they went to the little shop on the corner, with the boarded up windows..where they bought him
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
they went to buy a 10 litre of mouthwash, because mummy was a very busy lady..

however, this was not getting Daddy some tasteful clothes..so off they went to the little shop on the corner, with the boarded up windows..where they bought him

two skirts, three blouses, 4 pairs of nylons and 2 pair of hh shoes!
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by willmore
that's very tame for you
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
that's very tame for you
I wanted to start slowly so I didnt shock the ozland crowd not knowing them very well.
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to start slowly so I didnt shock the ozland crowd not knowing them very well.
It takes a lot to shock us in here
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:30 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

and PVC socks...using the same colour scheme that is used for Roly-Mo's socks..
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:31 am
Account Closed

you know me...and they know me
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by WendyC
It takes a lot to shock us in here
PMSL - I dont know - I think I shocked that poor person that was looking for some naughty cards with those links I gave. (Sorry I cant remember the name right now)
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:33 am
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute

...and lo and behold what apparition should appear but that of his late grandfather strangling his cock and shaking his head whilst tutting at the same time. "You faggot....you should have inherited the chicken farm"....he wailed....
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He went home and tried out an outfit in front of a mirror. Slowly he put on his f**k me shoes and decided to go out for the evening
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:36 am
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute

He went home and tried out an outfit in front of a mirror. Slowly he put on his f**k me shoes and decided to go out for the evening
How the boys at the bowling club laughed.....
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:36 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

The youngest child, realising the hopelessness of the whole emmigrating to Australia situation, said "we're *****ed..good and proper and we won't get into the Isle Of Wight at this rate!!"..
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Buttockup
How the boys at the bowling club laughed.....

When he walked in emphasizing his little wiggle and swishing his skirt around, while opening his blouse a little further.
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:44 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

When he walked in emphasizing his little wiggle and swishing his skirt around, while opening his blouse a little further.
The boys at the bowling club asked Dad how the emmigration thingy was all going and Dad replied that he needed to phone his case officer on Monday to ask about getting his cock into Mummy's box because if his cock didn't fit then he would have to sell Mummy's box on the street and find himself a bigger box to put his cock in....

Daddy had to explain to the boys at the bowling club that he couldn't fit their pet chicken into the packing box that Mum had just bought, for quarantineing and shipping their pet chicken before they left for Oz...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.