Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Stop throwing those bloody spears at me

Stop throwing those bloody spears at me

Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:03 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stop throwing those bloody spears at me

hahahah MRS MOP does DALLAS !
Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sasbear
Hubby is making me sit through 'Zulu'!

Any ideas on how to get him to change his mind?
Oh god i love Zulu.

watched it the 1st time years ago with my dad and i always watch it when its on.

what an excellant film.

Nickie
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
hahahah MRS MOP does DALLAS !

Hey don't call me Debbie

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Oh god i love Zulu.

watched it the 1st time years ago with my dad and i always watch it when its on.

what an excellant film.

Nickie
the first time - maybe...but surely not 2, 4, 5, times and more???
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:14 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Im like that with, Groundhog day, and pardon the pun, but i watch it again and again...

Drives the wife bonkers !!!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Hey don't call me Debbie

the first time - maybe...but surely not 2, 4, 5, times and more???
Yep every single time its on...and i actually know its on, i watch it.
its great, all those semi naked bodies...where else am i gonna get away with watching semi naked bodies and get away with it???

haha not really, my fave bit is when they are shooting the Zulus and have the 2 rows and one row shoots while the back row reload and vice versa...fab.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Im like that with, Groundhog day, and pardon the pun, but i watch it again and again...

Drives the wife bonkers !!!

Groundg Day? OMG - married to first husband was seriously like Groundhog day - reality.

I am so serious - I often quote that film as an examply of my pre life
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:48 am
Banned

Groundg Day? OMG - married to first husband was seriously like Groundhog day - reality.

I am so serious - I often quote that film as an examply of my pre life
Its Cold Outsideeeeeeeee