Still for sale

Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:13 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Still for sale

12 months on the house is still on the market.Lost all interest now.
I really cant believe we have'nt sold in all this time....maybe its an omen?
And please dont give me all the guff about it being the best time of year to sell.....we heard all that last year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:14 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Still for sale

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
And please dont give me all the guff about it being the best time of year to sell.....we heard all that last year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee
What does the buyer feedback tell you?

I presume your agent has been telling you what they're saying?

All houses will sell for the right price...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Your not alone Lee.
We feel exactly the same. Reduced our house a further 20k this week. That's 35k since we went on the market in September. We have had NO viewings at all. It really sucks here in Lincolnshire. Wish we had stayed in Derbyshire now. Both our houses sold within a week there.

Lets hope the market starts to pick up now as predicted by the Estate agents .

Joanne
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:19 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
What does the buyer feedback tell you?

I presume your agent has been telling you what they're saying?

All houses will sell for the right price...
We've had tons of veiwings,loads of offers...plenty of interest.The problem always comes back to the fact that the people who want to buy our place never seem to be able to sell their house and eventually take it off the market.This has happened 6 times now
We currently had the house 'sold' whilst we were in Aus a couple of weeks ago but,guess what,when we got back it had all fell through because our purchasers sale had gone belly up...same old story.
Back to square 1 again...

heyho

Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:20 am
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Your not alone Lee.
We feel exactly the same. Reduced our house a further 20k this week. That's 35k since we went on the market in September. We have had NO viewings at all. It really sucks here in Lincolnshire. Wish we had stayed in Derbyshire now. Both our houses sold within a week there.

Lets hope the market starts to pick up now as predicted by the Estate agents .

Joanne
i feel your pain

painful aint it

Lee
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all

has anybody tried them estate agents who buy houses or that kind of thing??

i am thinking of doing somat like that my house is on market for £120 and its worth £150 but just wondering what they would offer???

or if anyone has any numbers for them kind of people.....

cant think what they call em investors or somat lol
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

You can find them on the internet. We contacted a few last week for curiosity. They all offered around the same price. For cash 15/20% below asking price.

Joanne
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:29 am
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

You can find them on the internet. We contacted a few last week for curiosity. They all offered around the same price. For cash 15/20% below asking price.

Joanne
As they have to sell at a profit its no surprise they offer below what is the asking price. The question is whether the asking price is too high and is putting people off.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:33 am
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by CarolineW
As they have to sell at a profit its no surprise they offer below what is the asking price. The question is whether the asking price is too high and is putting people off.
We currently have an 'offer' at the full asking price.They need new buyers now.back to the waiting game..................
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

happyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty

Lee
Have you got building insurance..........could send "the boys" around with some matches !!!

Seriously mate, I know the bloody pain that everyone is going through as we had it all from April 06 until it sold in March 07.

Problem is that there's not many first time buyers out there, and you get caught in a chain, sincerely hope it does sell soon for you Lee (and all others waiting).

Jim
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CarolineW
Hi, I agree houses prices are ridiculous. They have been for a while now.
The problem is we are all trapped in this crazy chain. If we sell too cheaply we will never be able to afford to buy another. I blame this stinking goverment.
Joanne
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by happyboy
Have you got building insurance..........could send "the boys" around with some matches !!!

Seriously mate, I know the bloody pain that everyone is going through as we had it all from April 06 until it sold in March 07.

Problem is that there's not many first time buyers out there, and you get caught in a chain, sincerely hope it does sell soon for you Lee (and all others waiting).

Jim
Your comment made me laugh. You sound like my husband. He reckens the best way is to park the car next to the house. Blow up the car so it sets fire to the house. Claim for both

jOANNE
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

happyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the rough

Your comment made me laugh. You sound like my husband. He reckens the best way is to park the car next to the house. Blow up the car so it sets fire to the house. Claim for both

jOANNE
Your welcome, see you want to come to Adelaide..........we have been here 13 months now, and love it with no regrets.

Good Luck with everything
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Lee
I cant belive your still there !!! Dont give up
Sending you bid hugs

Doris xxx
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by happyboy
Your welcome, see you want to come to Adelaide..........we have been here 13 months now, and love it with no regrets.

Good Luck with everything
Nice to meet you ,
Any info would be greatly appreciated . Been looking for rental properties. Glenelg and Brighton read nice. Also been looking at schools. Aus don't do OFSTED reports so can you give us some advice please.

Joanne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.