Still Game, UK

Old Jul 8th 2006, 3:31 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Still Game, UK

The fifth series began on Monday June 19 on BBC Two at 9:00pm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Still_Game
has anyone seen it yet?????

all i can say is

LUCKY B******DS
http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/tv/che...me/index.shtml
Old Jul 8th 2006, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Still Game, UK

Originally Posted by soapy

all i can say is

LUCKY B******DS

Wo ho ! There ye are big man ! How's it goin' Victor ? Wid ye like a wee chocolate hobnob ?
Aw , how I wish I could watch the show !
Guess I'll need to wait 'til it's oot on DVD !
Awrra best,
Tass.

LOL ! Thanks for that link !
Am singing along to the juke box !
"If your going to break a heart make sure you break a fat girls heart , they're bigger !! "

Last edited by Tass; Jul 8th 2006 at 4:04 am.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 4:08 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Still Game, UK

all i can say is

LUCKY B******DS

Hurdy gurdy gurdy.....

If I cunningly ask my in laws tae bring us a wee present of all the DVD's
when they come tae see us when oor wee yin is born, will they work in Oz???
Old Jul 8th 2006, 4:54 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tass
Wo ho ! There ye are big man ! How's it goin' Victor ? Wid ye like a wee chocolate hobnob ?
Aw , how I wish I could watch the show !
Guess I'll need to wait 'til it's oot on DVD !
Awrra best,
Tass.

LOL ! Thanks for that link !
Am singing along to the juke box !
"If your going to break a heart make sure you break a fat girls heart , they're bigger !! "
ha ha the sites magic intit lol
have a wee gander at the new ones, theres a few clips for u to look at
Old Jul 8th 2006, 4:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Scossie
Hurdy gurdy gurdy.....

If I cunningly ask my in laws tae bring us a wee present of all the DVD's
when they come tae see us when oor wee yin is born, will they work in Oz???
u mean u dont have any?????????
when are they due out for a visit mate, cos if its too long we might be able to sort something oot
Old Jul 8th 2006, 5:09 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

when are they due out for a visit mate, cos if its too long we might be able to sort something oot
I've got parts 1 to 6 of series 2 on DVD, (brought them with us when we emigrated) but don't have any others...

The wee yin is not due to be born until December, and you're right mate.
That is just too bloody long to wait!!!!

If you have a cunning plan, I'm definitely interested....
Old Jul 8th 2006, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Still Game, UK

Hmmmm ??? Cunning plan , eh ?
Would like to hear more
Old Jul 8th 2006, 9:27 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Still Game, UK

all i can say is

LUCKY B******DS
Saw this show for the first time last week. Absolutely cracking!!!

I pretended that various members of the cast were various Scots from BEP...
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:44 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

Y'll no catch me gossipin Vash but this is the best thing to come out of Scotland since Soapy.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 1:14 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Still Game, UK

Originally Posted by Bordy
Y'll no catch me gossipin Vash but this is the best thing to come out of Scotland since Soapy.

And Mags too, once she gets her visa...
Old Jul 8th 2006, 1:15 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

And Mags too, once she gets her visa...

Mags IS actually Isa you know.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 1:52 pm
Fighting my corner

Talking Re: Still Game, UK

:scared:
Old Jul 8th 2006, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

all i can say is

LUCKY B******DS
Ya dancer,im away doon the Clansmann for a big pint o' pish....
Old Jul 9th 2006, 1:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

i thought that was Biggy
Old Jul 9th 2006, 1:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

it gets better and better mate. honestly its the best thing ive seen in years

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.