Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Sticking Fireworks in your Butt

Sticking Fireworks in your Butt

Old Mar 10th 2011, 8:22 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sticking Fireworks in your Butt

Is that just an American thing?

(Oops. Should have been posted in the Barbie)
Old Mar 10th 2011, 9:15 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sticking Fireworks in your Butt

Originally Posted by Rambi

What are you on about? I've never known an American who's stuck a firework in their bottom. Do you? Maybe it's a UK thing!
Old Mar 10th 2011, 9:40 pm
Account Closed

MissyB is an unknown quantity at this point

You been watching Jackass?!
Old Mar 10th 2011, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

sydneyCE will become famous soon enough

It's our family tradition on major holidays!

Seriously, what are you talking about?
Old Mar 10th 2011, 11:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

We had a NYE party a few years ago and my brother-in-law did the nudey run around our acreage with a sparkler hanging out his backside so I guess it's an aussie thing too.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 11:49 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
What are you on about? I've never known an American who's stuck a firework in their bottom. Do you? Maybe it's a UK thing!
Never seen it in the UK. Why do you think that?

It's just something I've seen from time to time on youtube usually a related video to one of those FAIL videos. People send me links to them from time to time.

Here's an example

They all seem to come out of the US. And apart from thinking WTF when I see then I have over time wondered why you only seem to see this coming out of the US. Other places have drunk college students and rednecks.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 11:50 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Originally Posted by MissyB
You been watching Jackass?!
I've not actually seen Jackass. Although I'm not averse to seeing it. Just never happened.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 11:53 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

It is now
Old Mar 10th 2011, 11:55 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
It is now
Thanks muchley.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 1:27 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

It's just something I've seen from time to time on youtube usually a related video to one of those FAIL videos. People send me links to them from time to time.

Here's an example http://youtube.com/watch?v=SAnkqQFaRw4

They all seem to come out of the US. And apart from thinking WTF when I see then I have over time wondered why you only seem to see this coming out of the US. Other places have drunk college students and rednecks.
Somebody needs to post the pictures from the burns clinics... might make them think twice.... and agreed, it really does seem to be a US thing.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 1:31 am
Account Closed

MissyB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Somebody needs to post the pictures from the burns clinics... might make them think twice.... and agreed, it really does seem to be a US thing.
I'm pretty sure it was all started by Jackass years ago...they did the butt one and also attached fireworks to roller skates! Stupid people copy... They have a lot to answer for!

(I've probably watched too many Jackass episodes ).
Old Mar 11th 2011, 3:40 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Here's an example
I say that because it seems that whenever people see something they think is odd or dislike they automatically assume it's an American thing. Considering I know a whole lot more Americans personally than I do British and have never seen or heard of any of them doing it I though maybe because someone from UK knew about it that it might have been a UK thing.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 4:03 am
Rhino with a big horn!

I say that because it seems that whenever people see something they think is odd or dislike they automatically assume it's an American thing. Considering I know a whole lot more Americans personally than I do British and have never seen or heard of any of them doing it I though maybe because someone from UK knew about it that it might have been a UK thing.
I have worked in the US so I don't tend to assume strange things must be American.

I only came across it a couple of years ago. (I think MissyB has a good point.) Someone sent me a link this morning which reminded me of it again. What amazes me is that so many women try it.

And, sad though it may be, I can't help but get schadenfreude when it goes wrong.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 11:22 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but church of the righteous tosser,s dont count........MM
Old Mar 11th 2011, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

steen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud of

There was a video knocking about a few years ago with an obviously very intelligent chap from my home town larking around with a firework hanging out of his arse. It exploded and he was in hospital with internal injuries and serious rectal burns.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.