Stereophonics Gig

Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

WlksW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stereophonics Gig

Are there any other ex-pats going to the phonics gig in the Valley on 9th May?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:09 am
Banned

brendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Stereophonics Gig

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/artist/795944

Seen them at the NEC in November 07, same tour, same set list, can only say they were on top form that night, great gig.

Not in Oz those dates, otherwise i would be going.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:57 am
Just Joined

hey Brenda

I happened to be at that gig aswell - it was a superb night once i had made the dash there. I only went and turned up at the NIA. The lads i was with were not happy!! Ended up walking in as the Enemy finished.

Since the phonics a serious amount of times now over the years since 1998 and at lots of different venues. Just arrived in Brisbane in Jan so thought i would add Brisbane to my list. Should only be a small gig so hopefully it will be great. I prefer intimate gigs to larger ones.

take it easy

Wayne
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WlksW
hey Brenda

I happened to be at that gig aswell - it was a superb night once i had made the dash there. I only went and turned up at the NIA. The lads i was with were not happy!! Ended up walking in as the Enemy finished.

Since the phonics a serious amount of times now over the years since 1998 and at lots of different venues. Just arrived in Brisbane in Jan so thought i would add Brisbane to my list. Should only be a small gig so hopefully it will be great. I prefer intimate gigs to larger ones.

take it easy

Wayne
Yep the two of us have tickets for the Tivoli !
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Are there any other ex-pats going to the phonics gig in the Valley on 9th May?

Please tell me this is in brisvegas!!!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:49 am
Just Joined

It is indeed and there are still tickets.

If any of you do go, let me know as i will be on my own! I only got here in Jan and all my phonics loving mates are back home. The missus will be at home with the nipper.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:56 am
Banned

brendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of light

hey Brenda

take it easy

Wayne

I went on the Monday night, got pretty trashed in the day, so made it a crazy fuzzled night, why not, only old once? The Enemy were good also, but being from the Ghost town i am biased. Went to see The Enemy at the Ricoh three weeks ago, a home coming gig, great night also.

You cannot go wrong with the Stereophonics, they are in it for the long term, still writing great material.

Cheers.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 3:52 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Havent seen them since 99 they were awwwwwwwwesome!
Sadly am in the UK or i'd be there. MMMMmmmmKelly Jones