Spotty Botty

Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:30 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Spotty Botty

I am absolutely furious - with my body.

As I was getting changed last night I noticed that I had three spots on my bottom, probably from sitting down at my desk and having to wear trousers or skirt with tights - with it being winter an all.

Where the **** did they come from? Why does your arse have to get spots?

I went running into the other room where Mr PP was trying to quietly watch TV, I say quietly because the peace was shattered as I barged in and stuffed my botty in front of his face and demanded that he check the spots. The poor guy was bobbing about trying to avoid my fat total eclipse of an arse to try and watch sport.

'Oh just give it a scrub and it will be fine' He said absent mindedly.

Scrub my arse!!! (literally)

Anyway I scrubbed and scrubbed with something antibacterial, until my botty looked as though it had been spanked and figured that if this is the winter condition caused by sitting, trousers, tights (I hate stockings and hold ups) then sod it, I shall wear a long skirt with no tights at all.

And if someone could design a chair so my bottom could hang under it to allow air and circulation then could they please do it right now.

It is disgusting!!!!!! I mean, I even wear cotton undies to allow the mackerel to breathe and I don't deserve spots.

Spotty bum, I feel sick and cannot stand to look at it, I might actually pretend it isn't mine.

Please someone tell me that I am not alone and that perhaps another female has the odd spot on her 'full moon'.

In the meantime I shall keep counting to make sure it stays at three spots, because any more and I could play 'join the dots'.

God it's hideous.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Spotty Botty

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

As I was getting changed last night I noticed that I had three spots on my bottom, probably from sitting down at my desk and having to wear trousers or skirt with tights - with it being winter an all.

I went running into the other room where Mr PP was trying to quietly watch TV, I say quietly because the peace was shattered as I barged in and stuffed my botty in front of his face and demanded that he check the spots. The poor guy was bobbing about trying to avoid my fat total eclipse of an arse to try and watch sport.

Anyway I scrubbed and scrubbed with something antibacterial, until my botty looked as though it had been spanked and figured that if this is the winter condition caused by sitting, trousers, tights (I hate stockings and hold ups) then sod it, I shall wear a long skirt with no tights at all.

And if someone could design a chair so my bottom could hang under it to allow air and circulation then could they please do it right now.

It is disgusting!!!!!! I mean, I even wear cotton undies to allow the mackerel to breathe and I don't deserve spots.

Spotty bum, I feel sick and cannot stand to look at it, I might actually pretend it isn't mine.

Please someone tell me that I am not alone and that perhaps another female has the odd spot on her 'full moon'.

In the meantime I shall keep counting to make sure it stays at three spots, because any more and I could play 'join the dots'.

God it's hideous.
Oh deary me. What a pickle. Nothing I can say to ease this disaster im afraid. Just hang low and avoid mooning for a few days.

My thoughts are with you.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

God it's hideous.

Just give em a good squeeze or perhaps not, you don't want an arse like a pizza
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:43 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

The missus gets plukes on her arse sometimes.I find a light going over with a belt-sander brings it up a treat.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:45 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
The missus gets plukes on her arse sometimes.I find a light going over with a belt-sander brings it up a treat.
PLUKES???
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:50 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
PLUKES???
Pimples.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:55 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Stop laughing at my predicament.

I shall buy some sandpaper today and scrape them off.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:00 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Think yourself lucky - not only is my botty sometimes spotty it is also hairy and has to be waxed on a regular basis!!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Think yourself lucky - not only is my botty sometimes spotty it is also hairy and has to be waxed on a regular basis!!!
Hairy???? no way!

I know it is because I have a sitting down job, so today I have taken drastic action and am making as many trips as I can up and down the stairs and I might even walk up the 7 flights later. My asthma is not liking it though and Im a bit chesty.

But a girl has to do whatever it takes to rid the spots of the bot.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Spotty botty syndrome eh???? i hear the male liquid gets rid of them......???
Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:39 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Exfoliate Sam and stick on some sudocream (just don`t use that brillo pad you have sitting next to your sink - or if you do do bin it afterwards - please!!!)
Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

At least you don't have to look at yourself!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 12:17 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Hairy???? no way!

I know it is because I have a sitting down job, so today I have taken drastic action and am making as many trips as I can up and down the stairs and I might even walk up the 7 flights later. My asthma is not liking it though and Im a bit chesty.

But a girl has to do whatever it takes to rid the spots of the bot.
exfoliating regularly i.e. twice a week should help keep them at bay plus for five mins a day when you are sat at your desk keep clenching your cheeks repeatedly as this will promote circulation & has the added bonus of tightening the muscles
Old Nov 13th 2007, 12:29 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

i was wondering....

do you have any pictures..
Old Nov 13th 2007, 12:37 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoolsB
exfoliating regularly i.e. twice a week should help keep them at bay plus for five mins a day when you are sat at your desk keep clenching your cheeks repeatedly as this will promote circulation & has the added bonus of tightening the muscles
I'm wondering how many other people automatically started clenching their cheeks whilst reading that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.