Spot the mistake?

Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:04 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spot the mistake?

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
ok, one of them is wearing white terry towelling socks and black shoes, now thats a big mistake !!!
I thought it was because the pedestrian is wearing his hood and its not raining!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

I think the bloke with the shovel just realised it was a mistake having the vindaloo last night !

Nicky
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:22 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
I think the bloke with the shovel just realised it was a mistake having the vindaloo last night !

Nicky
AH..thats why the pedestrian has his hood up!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:25 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
AH..thats why the pedestrian has his hood up!
yip, gale force winds
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

yip, gale force winds
I was thinking about more what he was shovelling up !

Nicky
Old Jun 21st 2007, 5:15 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
I was thinking about more what he was shovelling up !

Nicky
Shit before the shovel...
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Photoshop. Look at the base of the bottom right bollard.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:19 am
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gjn200
It's a possibility, but if you look at the other bases all you seem to see is the rough concrete footing with the final reinstatement yet to come. There's a chance they've just reinstated the base of that bottom right hand one and are mixing up the slop to finish off the rest.

I'd like to think this is a genuine shot, as that way I don't need to feel so bad about some of my own DIY grey moments...

Karl
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:25 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gjn200
Originally Posted by Karl & Ann
It's a possibility, but if you look at the other bases all you seem to see is the rough concrete footing with the final reinstatement yet to come. There's a chance they've just reinstated the base of that bottom right hand one and are mixing up the slop to finish off the rest.

I'd like to think this is a genuine shot, as that way I don't need to feel so bad about some of my own DIY grey moments...

Karl
I did wonder, but agree with Karl and like to think it's real as we ALL have them DIY moments ...
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:54 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, one of them is wearing white terry towelling socks and black shoes, now thats a big mistake !!!

kezx

Last edited by kez81; Jun 22nd 2007 at 12:57 am.