Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Spitting Image should it be brought back and who would you like to see in it???

Spitting Image should it be brought back and who would you like to see in it???

Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:01 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spitting Image should it be brought back and who would you like to see in it???

It's 10 years since Spitting Image should it be brought back and who would you like to see in it???

Think Bush, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair and Beckham would be musts for a new spitting image.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spitting Image should it be brought back and who would you like to see in it???

Originally Posted by annqldau
It's 10 years since Spitting Image should it be brought back and who would you like to see in it???

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1549428.jpg

Think Bush, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair and Beckham would be musts for a new spitting image.
The Becks'd be good fun to see
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:12 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Spitting Image should it be brought back and who would you like to see in it???

John Prescott i think they could do great there & Boris Johnson too
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
The Becks'd be good fun to see
Becks and Posh and the brats as well, infact they could do their own show like Ozzy, speaking of which there's another good one for Spitting Images.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
John Prescott i think they could do great there & Boris Johnson too
Princes William & Harry would be a must.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:01 am
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by annqldau
Princes William & Harry would be a must.
I would like to see Peter Andre and Katie Price, I actually like them but think that they would make very funny SI characters.

I read recently that it is going to make a comeback but they are using animation rather than the original 'puppets' - not sure if it will be as good.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

laidbackfreak is a jewel in the roughlaidbackfreak is a jewel in the roughlaidbackfreak is a jewel in the roughlaidbackfreak is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by VikkiL
I read recently that it is going to make a comeback but they are using animation rather than the original 'puppets' - not sure if it will be as good.
yeah i read that somewhere too... just cant see it beign as funnny.... still you never know...
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:28 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

oh , & that minger ..... whats her face off BB ?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:31 am

Originally Posted by VikkiL
I would like to see Peter Andre and Katie Price, I actually like them but think that they would make very funny SI characters.

Think animation would spoil it, it was the whole andy pandy effect that helped it get so popular.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
oh , & that minger ..... whats her face off BB ?
I was just about to put that.... Jade Goody.... just use her, you wouldn't be able to tell if it was a puppet or not.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Pete Doherty and Kate Moss.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:22 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Jamie Oliver...he'd end up looking like the mad chef off the muppets!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:29 pm
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

I would like to see Gordon & Tony,Margaret (bucket head beckit) posh & Becks and the best comedian of them all george bush
Old Jun 21st 2007, 1:42 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

David Brent..
Old Jun 21st 2007, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Mally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Justin Lee Collins and Alan Carr

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.