Speeding 'utes

Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:04 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Speeding 'utes

So, we've all seen the equivalent of White Van Man rocketing along 3 inches behind the guy in front BUT considering you can never get a tradesman to call on time (or indeed sometimes at all) ... where are they all speeding TO?
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:05 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Speeding 'utes

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
So, we've all seen the equivalent of White Van Man rocketing along 3 inches behind the guy in front BUT considering you can never get a tradesman to call on time (or indeed sometimes at all) ... where are they all speeding TO?
break, lunch, home
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:16 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

The pub.....well all the pubs I go in seem bloody rammed with tradies!

Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:17 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

They're lost.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:55 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe their racing to the bank to put a cheque in they have finally received after months of phone calls and excuses.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:42 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

the same place coppers speed to, but you never find one or wait forever for one when you need them.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Beach.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Some Australian thing to do with the faster and more reckless you drive, the bigger your d1ck is apparently!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

POW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Olias
Some Australian thing to do with the faster and more reckless you drive, the bigger your d1ck is apparently!!!!!!!!!
Christ, I must have the smallest dick around. My ute takes about a week to get to 100 kph and that is only if the wind is behind me and I am going down hill. As for the driving recklessly, I have held a full licence for 29 years without a demerit point in sight (Shite, I must drive like my dad, AGGHHHHHH)

Barney:curse:
Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:01 pm
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough

speeding away from their conscience and guilt maybe?

Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

heres another thing....i worked in tenerife and the spaniards all do crazy speeds so close up yer arse you could smell their cheap fags absolutely and then they get out and dawdle along smoking a fag at a snails pace !! unreal !
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:37 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Mate of mine told me of a sketch on tv.

picture this...

Traffic lights on red.

2 cars at lights, one guy in Ute, and next to him 2 guys in WRX Imprezza.
Ute is idling away on all 8 cylinders. WRX is being revved and the notes from the twin exhausts, are only deadened by the pffffffft noise from the turbo, whirling away at 20,000 revs !

The guy in ute, listening to some rock music, window down, arm on door, rocking his head, and smiling.
He looks over and 2 asian youths, revving subaru, and pointing fwd... the guy in ute, throws head back, and laughs.

The lights turn green... the subaru.. disappears into the distance, rubber on rd, smoke in air...

The guy in Ute, sits their , occasionally smiling and nodding his head.

Lights turn to Red.

Then a females, head appears, she wipes mouth.. smiles... and they drive thru the red light !

CLASS

Last edited by Timber Floor Au; Mar 27th 2008 at 11:40 pm.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 5:41 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

I can confirm it's to the 'titty bar' ...