Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The "SPECIAL ONE" my *RSE

The "SPECIAL ONE" my *RSE

Old Mar 8th 2006, 10:04 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "SPECIAL ONE" my *RSE

Originally Posted by soapy
i dont know or care lol
So there are just five British clubs who have been good enough.

Needs to be a good team to win the european championship

I think a few others have been involved but were not up to the task

G
Old Mar 8th 2006, 10:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
So there are just five British clubs who have been good enough.

Needs to be a good team to win the european championship

I think a few others have been involved but were not up to the task

G
if u call that involved, well yes
Old Mar 8th 2006, 10:09 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

if u call that involved, well yes
Someone has to make up the numbers

G
Old Mar 8th 2006, 10:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Someone has to make up the numbers

G
yeh i guess your right, if the wee teams werent there to beat. it would be a waste of time
Old Mar 8th 2006, 10:46 pm
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

not sure, but i can tell u the first british team to win it

Glasgow Celtic
Celtic!!
didnt chelsea beat them 5-2 in the states

Didnt Liverpool suffer there biggest defeat at home to Chelsea.

As for Villa And Notts forest stop t will ya.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 11:01 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by tucs
Celtic!!

All their names are on the european cup though....not Chelsea's

G
Old Mar 8th 2006, 11:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Celtic!!

see above
Old Mar 8th 2006, 11:11 pm
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

see above
And does this make Liverpool the best team in England???

Its well know and accepted the that Premiership is the best and toughest League in the world.

When your name gets on that get back to me.

Even Celtic are trying their best to get into the Premiership. Thin they should be allowed into leauge 1 though

Last edited by tucs; Mar 8th 2006 at 11:13 pm.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 11:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

And does this make Liverpool the best team in England???
who cares, i dont
Old Mar 9th 2006, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Its well know and accepted the that Premiership is the best and toughest League in the world.
But I thought the Chelsea fans were moaning earlier in the thread that it's because Cheslsea have no competition in the Premiership they can't get out of first gear and make waves in Europe.

So make your mind up, is the Premiership the toughest league in the world or not?
Old Mar 9th 2006, 12:15 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
On a more serious note, Are West Ham now officially the smallest team in London now They certainly seem to be on most peoples list as the smallest club and now people have the pecking order in London as follows:
Smallest club in London, we had bigger crowds than you when we were in the championship and you were playing in the CL, we've always had a bigger fan base than you.

The reason you have to buy our players is because you're not capable of producing your own that's why we're known as the academy.

We've got better players coming through than those we sold to you wait and see.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Smallest club in London, we had bigger crowds than you when we were in the championship and you were playing in the CL, we've always had a bigger fan base than you.

The reason you have to buy our players is because you're not capable of producing your own that's why we're known as the academy.

We've got better players coming through than those we sold to you wait and see.

That is soooo funny about your fan base.

There are many things that you are known as but Academy is not the word my friend.

What overinflated price do you want for these new superstars that are to be world beaters then . It is such a shame that you have never kept all these superstars as you would be nearly as successful as Chelsea.

West Ham have a tradition of being the whores of football by selling any player they think they can get a few bob for so don't be surprised if you put a player in the shop window for them to be sold.

Tell me the names of these future West Ham superstars and I will inform uncle Ambo and we see if they can pop down for a quick look see. Hey, if they are the superstars that you purport them to be we could all get in the action as agents because you told me and I told uncle Ambo!!!. Must be some fees due don't you think! But keep it quiet as we don't want anyone to hear about it
Old Mar 9th 2006, 11:28 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
That is soooo funny about your fan base.

There are many things that you are known as but Academy is not the word my friend.

What overinflated price do you want for these new superstars that are to be world beaters then . It is such a shame that you have never kept all these superstars as you would be nearly as successful as Chelsea.

West Ham have a tradition of being the whores of football by selling any player they think they can get a few bob for so don't be surprised if you put a player in the shop window for them to be sold.

Tell me the names of these future West Ham superstars and I will inform uncle Ambo and we see if they can pop down for a quick look see. Hey, if they are the superstars that you purport them to be we could all get in the action as agents because you told me and I told uncle Ambo!!!. Must be some fees due don't you think! But keep it quiet as we don't want anyone to hear about it
So we're not known as the academy, interesting because if you put those words into this encyclopedia
it'll come up with the definition West Ham United