Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Southern Cross Tattoo!

View Poll Results: Southern Cross Tattoo?
Yes
34.21%
No
65.79%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

The Southern Cross Tattoo!

Old Mar 28th 2008, 1:53 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Southern Cross Tattoo!

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
I want one!

I got my first tattoo last year on my upper right arm with Nic's name on it and have been DYING to obtain my next, but Nic think's I'll be jinxing things! (not being PR yet)

I don't ever go against what she wants, but I have a REAL strong hold over Australia, and even if we don't get PR here, a chunk of my life has been spent here and I'll be forever happy to wear it on my sleeve so will throw my decision out to you ole lot! ...

The Southern Cross on my upper left arm, yay or nay?

(do bear in mind I REALLY want it! ... )
no
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Potato_potato
I've never seen a white dude pull of wearing a tatt. It just makes them look like white trash.
The Maroi's however with their darker skin make tatts look awesome, especially those big arse tribal ones that actually mean something.
WTF! ...

Hey potato potato uptil now I've seen REAL sensible posts from you, but this one! ... you just shot yourself to pieces! ... sorry!

"I've never seen a white dude pull of wearing a tatt" ... I'm still gobsmaked!

1) I'm NOT talking about some 'tribal' face painting, but a mere few stars on me arm FFS!!

2) The Mouri reference is a Kiwi thing, but anyway ... cos I don't have 'dark skin' it won't work? ... FFS! ... should I not be in Australia 'cos I is white?'

Heard it all now!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Icarus
no
How predictable!
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

How predictable!
yes then
Forum Regular

Lee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud of

Go for it, if you want it you will just get one in the end
Lee
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:08 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Look, Mardy Bum.

looks as though you have already made up your mind.

so bugger off and have your skin ruined. like you said, "tis your choice"
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:09 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Look, Mardy Bum.

here hang on ... skin ruined !

i said no , but i guesss it depens on the colours used for a guy .... not sure about the colours used in the "photo" on a guy
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:10 pm

here hang on ... skin ruined !

i said no , but i guesss it depens on the colours used for a guy .... not sure about the colours used in the "photo" on a guy
doesnt matter what colour they are.

they are all horrible after a few years. why do that to yourself?
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:12 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

How's about trying one of them temporary ones first.

Heat the iron up someone
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:13 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

doesnt matter what colour they are.

they are all horrible after a few years. why do that to yourself?
ink they use now dosen't fade like the old guys you see around , i guess if you don't like tattoos it don't matter what some one has .
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:13 pm

ink they use now dosen't fade like the old guys you see around , i guess if you don't like tattoos it don't matter what some one has .
true.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:16 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

i said no cuz of the colors in the pic ... look a little feminine . i would go see a tattoo "artist" & see what they can do with it ,, go a little custom

UV backlight ink maybe
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:18 pm
Account Closed

yes then
Oh ok! ... that's better! ...

Originally Posted by Lee&Jade
Go for it, if you want it you will just get one in the end
Lee
Of course.

Look, Mardy Bum.

'Mardy Bum' ... thanks!

Time for a WBG me thinks!

Know who your friends are alright!

EOC (end of chat)
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:19 pm

Oh ok! ... that's better! ...

Of course.

'Mardy Bum' ... thanks!

Time for a WBG me thinks!

Know who your friends are alright!

EOC (end of chat)

night love.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I actually like the pattern in its own right, rather than just what it signifies, stars are very popular in tattoos atm.

Not keen on the blue though, would prob look better just in black...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.