Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Songs that need to be played LOUD

Songs that need to be played LOUD

Old Aug 20th 2008, 3:44 am
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of
Default Re: Songs that need to be played LOUD

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Great minds think alike Paddy, that's exactly the song I was thinking of...
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
I first thought of this track when I saw your thread title. Thought nobody ever listened to TR apart from me!! Love it and try to convert everyone who might be in earshot!
Telegraph Road is my fav Dire Straights track, I just love the line
' life is just a race on a bed through the night'.

Johnnyyt
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asher
everything!! being deaf it's the only way I can feel the music

Asher click on the word doc
Johnnyyt
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Love the reply.doc (19.5 KB, 120 views)
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by johnnyyt

Asher click on the word doc
Johnnyyt
Sorry the attachment was supposed to be in sign language (worked ok on work laptop)

Johnnyyt
Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:00 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
Sorry the attachment was supposed to be in sign language (worked ok on work laptop)

Johnnyyt
no worries i was still impressed sad thing that I am see your karma
Old Aug 21st 2008, 7:37 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Born Slippy- Underworld
Song 2-Blur
Empty Skies-Kosheen
I am off to play loud right now...
Old Aug 21st 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all

Talking Heads - Road To Nowhere
Spiderbait - Black Betty
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of

Creedance clearwater Revival - Have u ever seen the rain
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:15 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Bring Me To Life - Evanescence

Old Aug 22nd 2008, 2:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by squeezzii
Born Slippy- Underworld
Song 2-Blur
Empty Skies-Kosheen
I am off to play loud right now...
good selection

Johnnyyt
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Two of the best from The Nutty Boys............

[

Johnnyyt

Last edited by johnnyyt; Aug 22nd 2008 at 2:24 am. Reason: wrong youtube video
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all

Anything by the Stereophonics - that voice does something to me !
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 1:39 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Only the oldies would remember this one
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 8:07 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Songs that need to be played LOUD

Originally Posted by aus2be_OH
Great minds think alike Paddy, that's exactly the song I was thinking of...
Johnny Cash - 'I'm leaving now' for those long time members no longer allowed to play on here who now live only on the dark side... or actually should that be 'the devil goes down to georgia'?
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Another favourite of mine, Beethoven's moonlight sonata.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.