Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Someone's dog shi*ting on my lawn

Someone's dog shi*ting on my lawn

Old Aug 19th 2006, 6:28 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Someone's dog shi*ting on my lawn

Originally Posted by Kimka

It really is nothing but laziness for a dog owner to not clean up their dog's crap.

I've got this old boy living at the end of my road who causes me no end of frustration - he lets his dog out of his back door onto the pavement to crap and piss and just leaves it there arrrrggghhh I don't know how many times I've walked past there and got sh*te on my shoes/pram wheels on the way home which then gets wheeled into my house arrrrgggghhh!!!

Then the other problem I've been having is that 'some animal' comes in my front garden when I leave the gate open and shits in my flowerbeds! I have no idea if it's a fox/cat/small dog but fook does it stink :scared: Am going to try the water in coke bottles round the place idea as someone here has suggested

You could try lion shit. you can buy it from the zoos in neat little boxes. works on the principle of bigger predator, seams to work on my clients lawns. oh yeah and its probably cats, cats love doing that, something to do with plant scents
Old Aug 19th 2006, 10:17 pm
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

a good one put it all in a paper bag put by the door not to close light it knock there door and leg it and see them stamp it out ha ha ha ha bad relay but they might think twice next time
Old Aug 19th 2006, 10:30 pm
Banned

hypnos will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by northernbird
Every morning this week I have had to clean up the most enormous pile of crap on my front lawn after some lowlife has let their dog crap on my garden and not clean it up.

Does anybody know of any tips, tricks or products to keep dogs off your lawn that are obviously non toxic to the animal.
Do you know where your husband was?
Old Aug 19th 2006, 10:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Meanwhile on the UK forum a debate rages over one womans declaration that australia was for her due to the LACK of dog shit.
Old Aug 20th 2006, 10:52 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know its a DOG ............... mm
Old Aug 20th 2006, 12:38 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same prob so went to the council....they had the dog warden watch the place for a few days...they followed the dog and fined the owners and issued them with a roaming order...never happened again. You can buy stuff to put on ur garden
Old Aug 20th 2006, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Kimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You could try lion shit. you can buy it from the zoos in neat little boxes. works on the principle of bigger predator, seams to work on my clients lawns. oh yeah and its probably cats, cats love doing that, something to do with plant scents
Christ alive!!! :scared: lion shit!!!I'm wondering now are zoos actually making profits out of the excrements of their larger arsed animals and is this really ethical?!

Last edited by Kimka; Aug 20th 2006 at 5:48 pm.
Old Aug 20th 2006, 6:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kimka
Christ alive!!! :scared: lion shit!!!I'm wondering now are zoos actually making profits out of the excrements of their larger arsed animals and is this really ethical?!

I know. Imagine going for that bloody interview!!! not many perks of the job but i guess an ability to blend in and run bloody fast are essential!!! this link may help. http://www.hintsandthings.com/garden/cats.htm

Last edited by rugbymatt; Aug 20th 2006 at 6:23 pm.