Sob....

Old Mar 14th 2008, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sob....

Hiya all.

For those who knew that i was doing a level 2 sign language course.......

I failed

Have to do 3 exams 201,202,203.

We did 202 1st, a 3/4 minute story to a video about why i like chinese food.

I got 12 points...needed 15.

10 students took the exam. 3 passed...out of that 3 - 1 was there on a retake from failing before so she just came in on the last month, 1 was doing 2 courses...the intensive that we were all doing and an evening one also...and the 3 rd person to pass did well, he started with us all and passed on his own merits.

But 7/10 fails...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm not good.

dont know the results for 201 and 203 yet.

well i will resit cos im stubborn and its not gonna beat me.

Just thought id let you know.

Nickie
Old Mar 14th 2008, 1:38 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sob....

awww,

dont let it get to you, at least you know most of the stuff that is needed to pass next time round!

will let you know what my results are if i ever get them back
Old Mar 14th 2008, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

You'll get there. It sounds like a really tough exam though.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

burtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant future

Let's hear it for sign language!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:14 pm
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burtreynoldsisonit

Yes, let's.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by burtreynoldsisonit
Whats wrong with sign language?

Nickie
Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:36 pm
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Whats wrong with sign language?

Nickie
Absolutely nothing. It can be a wonderful way for deaf people to communicate more effectively.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fenton Beasley
Absolutely nothing. It can be a wonderful way for deaf people to communicate more effectively.
And hearing people to talk to the deaf.

Nickie
Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:54 pm
F*** it!

And hearing people to talk to the deaf.

Nickie

Exactly!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

But 7/10 fails...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm not good. :thumbdown

Nickie[/QUOTE]

Good Luck with the re-sit....don't dwell on it,it sounds as if the exam is really tough

Zoe xx
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jerzo
But 7/10 fails...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm not good. :thumbdown

Nickie

Good Luck with the re-sit....don't dwell on it,it sounds as if the exam is really tough

Zoe xx[/QUOTE]

Its awful.
My mouth goes dry, hands shake and totally forget everything thats been taught..

Plus i feel like a right wally, sitting in front of a camera telling a story to no-one really!!

And you have to do role shift (be 2 different people) and then i forgot where i had sat the other person so started to talk to a different....blank space!!!

No wonder i failed. Bet they had a right laugh.

Nickie
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:30 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

Hiya all.

For those who knew that i was doing a level 2 sign language course.......

I failed

Have to do 3 exams 201,202,203.

We did 202 1st, a 3/4 minute story to a video about why i like chinese food.

I got 12 points...needed 15.

10 students took the exam. 3 passed...out of that 3 - 1 was there on a retake from failing before so she just came in on the last month, 1 was doing 2 courses...the intensive that we were all doing and an evening one also...and the 3 rd person to pass did well, he started with us all and passed on his own merits.

But 7/10 fails...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm not good.

dont know the results for 201 and 203 yet.

Nickie
Sorry to hear that Nicky, but am sure you will do it next time
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Zoe xx

Its awful.
My mouth goes dry, hands shake and totally forget everything thats been taught..

Plus i feel like a right wally, sitting in front of a camera telling a story to no-one really!!

And you have to do role shift (be 2 different people) and then i forgot where i had sat the other person so started to talk to a different....blank space!!!

No wonder i failed. Bet they had a right laugh.

Nickie[/QUOTE]
Thing are so much harder as we age (Sob-Sob!!!)

I think nerves take over and we just fall apart....only on the 1st time..second time you will know what it entails and feel super confident and pass with flying colours (I hope so anyway xxx)

I'll tell you about my Driving Tests another day ....It will make you feel loads better...Honestly !!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:56 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear your news Nickie, I'm sure ti will allcome good eventually, keep going girl.

As for sign language, I wanted to do that this year, but decided to carry on my counselling, which is intense, so knew I couldn't do both well.....so well done.... do you use it as a communicator in education??

Ems x
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

That's a shame.... At least you can do it again and will know more of what to expect.

Well done for doing it in the first place

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.